X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've never had an issue with Craftsman, perhaps you got a lemon set.

But store brands are the best. Snapped 3 autozone sockets, and 2 ratchets when doing Rory's coilovers.
    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
      I've never had an issue with Craftsman, perhaps you got a lemon set.

But store brands are the best. Snapped 3 autozone sockets, and 2 ratchets when doing Rory's coilovers.
      after we broke all my buddies craftsman tools i was like "fuck this shit. Im going to get some tools from my shop."

funny story. i was at that sara girls house (from hooters) and was helping her do something. and i asked if she had any tools. shes like "yea" and goes to get her tool kit. a fucking shoebox with the most bs "tool kit" ever. i told her to get her shit together casue we were going for a ride to my shop to get tools to get the fucking job done lol
      Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
        after we broke all my buddies craftsman tools i was like "fuck this shit. Im going to get some tools from my shop."

funny story. i was at that sara girls house (from hooters) and was helping her do something. and i asked if she had any tools. shes like "yea" and goes to get her tool kit. a fucking shoebox with the most bs "tool kit" ever. i told her to get her shit together casue we were going for a ride to my shop to get tools to get the fucking job done lol

Women and tools, they just don't go together.
        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Pretty sure I have a badass tan.
          Originally posted by anth
          Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

Women and tools, they just don't go together.
            i swear it was like a flat blade screwdriver, bottle opener and a ball of twine. im good, but im not fucking macgyver

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
              Pretty sure I have a badass tan.
              Ok Snooki.
              Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
              i swear it was like a flat blade screwdriver, bottle opener and a ball of twine. im good, but im not fucking macgyver
              BAHAHAHHAHA.
              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                Pretty sure I have a badass tan.
                im relatively tan all year. being italian ftw

Comment

Ok Snooki.

BAHAHAHHAHA.
                  it was ultimate facepalm

Comment

• fucking HUNGRY. trying to wait 45mins til i eat lunch

Comment

• Surprisingly I'm not hungry at all, normally by this time I am starving. I am perplexed..

I may go get an eggnog latte today.
                      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Surprisingly I'm not hungry at all, normally by this time I am starving. I am perplexed..

I may go get an eggnog latte today.
                        fucking win. i need to head tot he mall area and grab a book, theres a starbucks at barnes/noble. but i dont want to deal with holiday mall traffic

Comment

• I don't have to shop until I get home Dec. 17th, thats also the day I am going to go on a murderous rampage killing many stupid housewives who can't drive and HAVE to park in the closest spot to the mall, causing retarded amounts of parking lot backups.
                          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

I don't have to shop until I get home Dec. 17th, thats also the day I am going to go on a murderous rampage killing many stupid housewives who can't drive and HAVE to park in the closest spot to the mall, causing retarded amounts of parking lot backups.
                            i never got that. youre gonna walk around the store for like an hour, why do you need to park right by the door?

Comment

• and i **** xmas shopping. im not good at it, and it pains me to do

Comment

• I love my italian genes... couple days in the sun and BAM!

Kielans just jealous
                                Originally posted by anth
                                Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

Working...
                                X