• Show
Clear All

• shit.... that sucks man... im sorry i send prayers to you and your families

Originally posted by LozZz View Post
    wtf how old are you?
    18... im in highschool...

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
      I'm sorry man.. Thoughts and prayers with you and his family.
      Ditto.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zack01GC View Post
        Fuck. One of my friends just killed himself.

Sorry to bring the thread down, I just dont think it was worth starting a new one over.
        I was going to post something else, but now I'm just not in the mood.
        Life is tough man, and it sucks when things like this happen. I'm sorry.
        1993 BMW 325i Cabrio Mauritius Blau
        2015 Subaru BRZ Crystal Black Silica
        flickr

Comment

• i don't care what someone's problems are i can't agree with suicide, it's just so fucking selfish
          (unless it's euthanasia, but that's another story)
          www.lozzz.com - car spotting, food and other random crap from Japan

Comment

• It's easy to say that (that's what I always thought, as well), but death still hurts just as much regardless of how it happens. It is selfish, but the death of a friend is a death of a friend, no matter the circumstances.

Thanks guys. It was a friend from school, but he did it at home 3/4 of the way across the state. I'm not sure if I can make it out there.
            Last edited by Zack01GC; 12-01-2010, 06:59 PM.

Comment

• I agree LozZz, but what leads up to it is no trifling matter, and more importantly, it's devastating to the people close to them.

Originally posted by Zack01GC View Post
              Thanks guys. It was a friend from school, but he did it at home 3/4 of the way across the state. I'm not sure if I can make it out there.
              I'm sure you can. I made it from New Jersey to 1h away from the Ohio border in around 7 hours.

Comment

• yes it IS easy to say that because i have had friends do it and i have seen and felt the aftermath with the friends and family left behind

Comment

• I know where you're both coming from, but it is still traumatic for me at this point, considering it happened 4 hours ago.

Comment

• on a lighter note Lebron James just hit a buzzer beater to end the 1st quarter

Comment

I know where you're both coming from, but it is still traumatic for me at this point, considering it happened 4 hours ago.
                      yeah aka not the time for debating on whether or not suicide is morally right or not. Have some sympathy.

subject change:
                      would stanceworks approve if I did something like this?
                      flickr

Comment

• ahhh they waved it off, i'm sad again

Comment

It's easy to say that (that's what I always thought, as well), but death still hurts just as much regardless of how it happens. It is selfish, but the death of a friend is a death of a friend, no matter the circumstances.

There is no easy way to deal with it, I lost a close friend over the summer when he took his own life. I know what you're going through man, its not easy, but you'll make it through it. Make the drive out, trust me, its the right thing to do.
                          Originally posted by Zack01GC View Post
                          I know where you're both coming from, but it is still traumatic for me at this point, considering it happened 4 hours ago.
                          Exactly, this is no time to argue about it. I'm sorry for your loss man, death is never easy to deal with.
                          Originally posted by kevinc View Post
                          yeah aka not the time for debating on whether or not suicide is morally right or not. Have some sympathy.

subject change:
                          would stanceworks approve if I did something like this?
                          I would absolutely approve.
                          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• That Honda looks amazing. Tucks perfectly, great choice of wheels, everything looks minty..
                            Personally I'd do a little less in the front though, just enough to get the tire all the way in and let the lip poke.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                              I would absolutely approve.

Originally posted by firelizard View Post
                              That Honda looks amazing. Tucks perfectly, great choice of wheels, everything looks minty..
                              Personally I'd do a little less in the front though, just enough to get the tire all the way in and let the lip poke.
                              Yeah I think the front pokes too much, and I personally don't like the camber on the front a whole lot. My setup would probably not be this extreme (even though by the standards, this is not extreme). I'm probably gonna be more about being just low, not all about the flushness and rim poke. If I could figure it out though, I'd probably do it. I'll see where it goes.

I hope I can find an AWD one..... that would be baller.
                              flickr

Comment

• They're so hard to find in Australia. I was looking for one like 4 years back and couldn't find any for sale

Comment

Working...
                                X