X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yea go get some pics for your "beat" thread .
    I'm actually gonna be riding from 11:30am till late at night.
    |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
    Drama you are like god
    Originally posted by SwearBear
    Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• yea i haven't posted in over a week, i'm over it hahaha

Comment

• I just wanna put it out there that this forum has completely taken me away from every other car forum I used to browse on the regular.

Mike, I hope u see this!

Comment

• Originally posted by punkhop83 View Post
          I just wanna put it out there that this forum has completely taken me away from every other car forum I used to browse on the regular.
          This.

Cole

Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion
          yeah it's got turbo and it looks decent stanced, but it's a fucking Neon, the survived-abortion of the 90's auto industry.

Comment

• Originally posted by punkhop83 View Post
            I just wanna put it out there that this forum has completely taken me away from every other car forum I used to browse on the regular.

Mike, I hope u see this!
            I used to post on bf.c but i probably wont be too active over there. I was reading a thread about suspension and someone asked about going low. all the bf.c members were like "this is a suspension tuning forum. if all you want is low, go to stanceworks" well, here i am hahaha. but i am still pretty active on one other car forum. and i actually get paid to post on about 15 other car forums for work.
            Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
              i actually get paid to post on about 15 other car forums for work.
              Best. Job. Ever.

Cole

yeah it's got turbo and it looks decent stanced, but it's a fucking Neon, the survived-abortion of the 90's auto industry.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bracknaphobia View Post
                Best. Job. Ever.
                its pretty fucking dope. i spend all day talking about modding cars (euro).

Comment

• Bet you come across a lot of assholes though. That's the only downside I could think of...

Cole

Comment

• Originally posted by Bracknaphobia View Post
                    Bet you come across a lot of assholes though. That's the only downside I could think of...
                    oh yea, but its forums. its to be expected hahah. theres some forums that are worse than others for that stuff. but for the most parts its not that bad

Comment

• wth...I'm doing something wrong if you're getting paid to do this

Comment

• Originally posted by .:Heather:. View Post
                        wth...I'm doing something wrong if you're getting paid to do this
                        lol
                        I never thought being a post whore would get me a job. but it did hahahaha

Comment

• i want in

Comment

i want in
                            wwhen we're hiring again, we should post our want ads on forums

Comment

• you can just let me know

Comment

you can just let me know
                                you get first crack at it, since you asked first

Comment

Working...
                                X