X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This whole cash in my pocket from selling the Jetta didn't last very long, haha.

Nardi wheel, NRG quick release, Momo Hub, Blox shift knob, BC Coilovers. Then, I'm spending the weekend prepping and painting the car satin black. The faded panels that look pink is SO ugly. At least satin black will look better than pink and dark red.
    Originally posted by Jesus Christ
    if "life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness" doesnt include being able to buy a huge veiny motherfucker then the declaration of independence isnt worth the hemp it was written on.
    Originally posted by Jedidiah
    he speaks the truth.. he doesn't even have the -- -- eyes.

Comment

• Originally posted by extol1337 View Post
      This whole cash in my pocket from selling the Jetta didn't last very long, haha.

Nardi wheel, NRG quick release, Momo Hub, Blox shift knob, BC Coilovers. Then, I'm spending the weekend prepping and painting the car satin black. The faded panels that look pink is SO ugly. At least satin black will look better than pink and dark red.
      you sold it? what did you get now? i guess i missed this
      Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

This whole cash in my pocket from selling the Jetta didn't last very long, haha.

I like where this is going. I like it a lot.
        1993 BMW 325i Cabrio Mauritius Blau
        2015 Subaru BRZ Crystal Black Silica
        flickr

Comment

• Originally posted by kevinc View Post
          Especially in Germany.
          Porque?
          Originally posted by Oxer
          I dont know why, but I love your car.. Its OEM cleanness makes me happy in the genitals.

Comment

• Originally posted by K.rischan View Post
            Porque?
            Idk, just felt like saying it. Already kinda cold this time of year?
            flickr

Comment

I like where this is going. I like it a lot.

Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
              you sold it? what did you get now? i guess i missed this
              '97 Integra LS. Stock except for DC Headers and Apexi Worldsport2 catback. It's SUPPOSED to be Milano Red, but half the car in random panels is faded to a bubble gum pink.
              if "life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness" doesnt include being able to buy a huge veiny motherfucker then the declaration of independence isnt worth the hemp it was written on.

Comment

'97 Integra LS. Stock except for DC Headers and Apexi Worldsport2 catback. It's SUPPOSED to be Milano Red, but half the car in random panels is faded to a bubble gum pink.
                what are you using to paint it? DIY or shop?
                flickr

Comment

hahaha Milano Pink, a rare color. I had a 97 LS for a minute. great car

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                    hahaha Milano Pink, a rare color. I had a 97 LS for a minute. great car
                    I have SO much more fun driving this than I ever did in my VWs.

Originally posted by kevinc View Post
                    what are you using to paint it? DIY or shop?
                    DIY Garage Bomb.

Comment

Idk, just felt like saying it. Already kinda cold this time of year?
                      Cold as fark. 12.2F
                      Originally posted by Oxer
                      I dont know why, but I love your car.. Its OEM cleanness makes me happy in the genitals.

Comment

DIY Garage Bomb.
                        i wrecked mine back in 2000 lol. then i bought several more since then

Comment

DIY Garage Bomb.
                          FTW. I'm gonna try to get a project car soon like that (old vw, honda, or bmw) and I'll probably end up garage bombing it too.
                          flickr

Comment

DIY Garage Bomb.
                            wheel choice?

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                              i wrecked mine back in 2000 lol. then i bought several more since then
                              Cool little cars, I have to agree.

Oh, and I'm getting rid of the god-awful Slipstreams for some OEM GSR Blades.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rally View Post
                                I hope most of that was on side graphics Bring the original Fast and Furious look back!
                                I have wanted to do that for a while now.... Just having a hard time finding my balls to do it.
                                Originally posted by anth
                                Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

Working...
                                X