X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I wasn't waiting for the waitlist. I already committed to another school because the deadline is May 1.
    On May 1, Sonoma sent me an email saying I got in and I have until May 7 to give them an answer.

So we drove our asses up to Sonoma (past San Francisco for reference) from L.A. to check out the school.
    Sam | SICKTRACKS

Comment

• Originally posted by wheelfetish View Post
      I would be happy if my pictures (if I took some) or anything of mine ended up on the front page
      my pictures have been featured multiple times

ps. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qwS1q04kQyk

Comment

• Seen it. I still every time.
        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by prodigee View Post
          I know right? I am just full of them today haha.

Damn bro, waiting till a week before school I could have never done that. What would have happened if they didn't accept you.

Wait... Aren't you a junior now? How does that work. I is confuzzled.
          It wasnt stressful or anything. They basically told me that I would get in during orientation. I was like 3rd in the list at the time so...

And technically Im a freshman now. BUT im going for my associates (2 years) so next year ill be a senior. I get all the perks of picking classes first and getting into classes only seniors get to take.

-Dan

Comment

• Originally posted by Chad e46 View Post
            my pictures have been featured multiple times

ps. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qwS1q04kQyk
            Thats going on my facebook lol

-Dan

Comment

It wasnt stressful or anything. They basically told me that I would get in during orientation. I was like 3rd in the list at the time so...

And technically Im a freshman now. BUT im going for my associates (2 years) so next year ill be a senior. I get all the perks of picking classes first and getting into classes only seniors get to take.
              Ohhhhhhhhhh, that makes so much more sense now.

Thats pretty lucky I wish I could finish college in 2 years (and at the same time something tells me I am really going to love all 4 years).

I just can't wait hahaha.
              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Thats pretty lucky I wish I could finish college in 2 years (and at the same time something tells me I am really going to love all 4 years).

It's U Park. Of course you're gonna love it. (Assuming you're going to U park)
                Pose for the frame

Comment

Your going to psu, youll love it no matter what. Im going up there for state paddys day next year.

I might do another 2 years after I graduate with a associates in automotive technologies. Might go for business that way I can do the management jobs at dealerships. Might look into psu for that

-Dan

Comment

Your going to psu, youll love it no matter what. Im going up there for state paddys day next year.

I might do another 2 years after I graduate with a associates in automotive technologies. Might go for business that way I can do the management jobs at dealerships. Might look into psu for that
                    Yeah I know I can't wait hahaha. .

That would be sick PSU together by then I will have stance Miata and your e36 will be freshh we could roll together and people would just stop and stare hahaha.
                    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Yeah I know I can't wait hahaha. .

That would be sick PSU together by then I will have stance Miata and your e36 will be freshh we could roll together and people would just stop and stare hahaha.
                      all the ladies would love us with the vibrations
                      I wonder if I get a apartment up there and actually live there if I would still have to stay on campus 1st year. Plus ill be 21.

-Dan

Comment

• Its all about the vibrations.

I doubt you have to first year if that was the case.

And I would more than gladly share an apartment with you hahah, seeing as you will be 21 hahahah.
                        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Its all about the vibrations.

I doubt you have to first year if that was the case.

And I would more than gladly share an apartment with you hahah, seeing as you will be 21 hahahah.
                          good vibrations hahaha and we would have to share a house, not a apartment. party house > party apartment. We should open a strip club right next to campus haha imagine all the $$$

-Dan

Comment

good vibrations hahaha and we would have to share a house, not a apartment. party house > party apartment. We should open a strip club right next to campus haha imagine all the $$$
                            We would need Drama to help us out with that.

And yes house > apartment.

Is it weird that I really think we need to chill some time hahah.
                            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

We would need Drama to help us out with that.

And yes house > apartment.

Is it weird that I really think we need to chill some time hahah.
                              not at all haha. you going to waterfest and h20 this year?

-Dan

Comment

not at all haha. you going to waterfest and h20 this year?
                                I do believe I am going to both. Still need to figure out where I am staying for both of them.. But I know I am going.
                                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Working...
                                X