X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Especially when they make pictures that are public on flickr and get butt hurt when some one uses their image. If I had my pics featured on the main page I would be ecstatic and not flip out like that.. Guy had some major e-peen issues.
    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• I would be happy if my pictures (if I took some) or anything of mine ended up on the front page

-Dan

Comment

• Originally posted by wheelfetish View Post
        I would be happy if my pictures (if I took some) or anything of mine ended up on the front page
        for serious
        Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• So I was at SSU (I committed, btw) and I saw this dropped ass white E30 (I think) with a StanceWorks sticker on the back window. Looks like I'll be right at home.
          Sam | SICKTRACKS

Comment

• Ssu?
            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Sonoma State University.

Sonoma State University is a public institution in the California northern bay area that was founded in 1961. It enrolls 9,300 students, and its campus of 269 acres is a jewel in the middle of Sonoma County’s wine country. It ranks in the 2018 edition of the US News & World Report Best Colleges as 57th among Regional Universities in the West.
              Sam | SICKTRACKS

Comment

• Ohhh.

I feel like an idiot for not figuring that one out..
                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• I saw a nice E30 (i think) as well the other day. wasn't slammed, it was just low and flush. had nice wheels on it though.

Edit: and finding white te37s is hard as shit. finding concave ones are impossible. and i really wish i had money for the rims right now
                  Last edited by Ezze90; 05-03-2010, 09:48 PM.
                  Pose for the frame

Comment

• Yeah I really didn't expect to see it. It's basically in the middle of wine country. I saw a lot of raised trucks and all but no dropped cars. The only two I saw were that E30 and a WRX wagon.
                    Sam | SICKTRACKS

Comment

• Well you can add to that trend of dropped dope cars when you are there.
                      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• There's speedbumps in the parking lot. Fuck my life. The dorms are so awesome though. I was seriously impressed. And I got lucky, man. I got in off the waitlist.
                        Sam | SICKTRACKS

Comment

• Damn that is lucky waiting for waitlist is always so risky. Congrats man.

Can't wait to finally be in college and away from this damn place.

On the note of speedbumps, you can just prove how low you are and impress all the lady's that way. I am sure they will love the vibrations. If you catch my drift.
                          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by prodigee View Post
                            Damn that is lucky waiting for waitlist is always so risky. Congrats man.

Can't wait to finally be in college and away from this damn place.

On the note of speedbumps, you can just prove how low you are and impress all the lady's that way. I am sure they will love the vibrations. If you catch my drift.
                            you and your catchy sayings hahaha.
                            I was on the waiting list this year till about a week before school started.

-Dan

Comment

• I know right? I am just full of them today haha.

Damn bro, waiting till a week before school I could have never done that. What would have happened if they didn't accept you.

Wait... Aren't you a junior now? How does that work. I is confuzzled.
                              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• i wish i could transfer to upark. but they won't take me since i earned more than 18 credits post HS grad. They only take freshman and juniors at upark. god dammit lol
                                Pose for the frame

Comment

Working...
                                X