This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by prodigee View Post
    She cried when I went to Penn State for a weekend I don't even want to imagine what it will be like when I actually get there for real.

I doubt there will be anywhere near 200 people at my graduation party, probably more like 50 AT MOST.

The party I am looking forward to is the party my friends are throwing the night of graduation, THAT should be epic.
    I dont remember graduation night lol. My mom had the party the day after graduation so I was completly hung over for that haha. My mom cried while I was taking my placement tests and she was there on campus with me. It took her about a year to get it through her head that im not a little kid anymore.

-Dan

Comment

• Originally posted by wheelfetish View Post
      I dont remember graduation night lol. My mom had the party the day after graduation so I was completly hung over for that haha. My mom cried while I was taking my placement tests and she was there on campus with me. It took her about a year to get it through her head that im not a little kid anymore.
      That sounds just like what my Mom will be like. Not looking forward to that.
      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

That sounds just like what my Mom will be like. Not looking forward to that.
        it sucks. I honestly had 5 missed calls from her one day because I didnt pick up since I was in class. Apparently she thought that since im in college, I dont have classes and can talk on the phone whenever I want.

-Dan

Comment

it sucks. I honestly had 5 missed calls from her one day because I didnt pick up since I was in class. Apparently she thought that since im in college, I dont have classes and can talk on the phone whenever I want.
          That seems like what will happen to me. I have already told her, that I will NOT answer a phone call from her everyday, if she calls me everyday, I will not answer.
          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

That seems like what will happen to me. I have already told her, that I will NOT answer a phone call from her everyday, if she calls me everyday, I will not answer.
            Goodluck with that lol. Theres a lot of "call just to chat" times

-Dan

Comment

• I promise, that if there is not a dire emergency I will hang up the phone after 2 minutes. That seemed to be some pretty common advice I got from people I met down there.
              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

I promise, that if there is not a dire emergency I will hang up the phone after 2 minutes. That seemed to be some pretty common advice I got from people I met down there.
                Thats a good rule, wish someone would have told me that when I started lol. Are you staying on campus or off?

-Dan

Comment

• Freshman have to stay on campus. Sophmore year I will be off campus though.
                  - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Freshman have to stay on campus. Sophmore year I will be off campus though.
                    Hopefully you dont get stuck with a weird roommate like me.
                    I cant wait till next year since ill be off campus in a huge ass victorian style house. Its bigger then my parents house now lol. Plus having my own room will be the shit.

-Dan

Comment

• I already have a roommate so that issue is gone. I am rooming with a kid I met while I was there for that thing I went to in March. Spent like 2 days chilling with him so all should be good. Off campus housing is so dope, one of my friends down at PSU lived off campus in a 2 bdroom apartment, it was so dope.

You will be a junior next year right?
                      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

I already have a roommate so that issue is gone. I am rooming with a kid I met while I was there for that thing I went to in March. Spent like 2 days chilling with him so all should be good. Off campus housing is so dope, one of my friends down at PSU lived off campus in a 2 bdroom apartment, it was so dope.

You will be a junior next year right?
                        Senior. Last year of college next year.

-Dan

Comment

• Oh word. Well that should be awesome for you.

I am telling you right now that you will be coming to PSU to get my sorry ass next year to take to one of your baller parties at you huge ass house hahahahhahahahahah.
                          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Oh word. Well that should be awesome for you.

I am telling you right now that you will be coming to PSU to get my sorry ass next year to take to one of your baller parties at you huge ass house hahahahhahahahahah.
                            haha idk about baller parties, im in the middle of williamsport at a tech school full of heffas and dudes. But from the looks of the tours that been going around and the talk of the nursing program getting larger, there will be some decent fish on the market if you know what I mean next year But yeah, defiantly going to be one of the sickest party houses next year no doubt.

-Dan

Comment

haha idk about baller parties, im in the middle of williamsport at a tech school full of heffas and dudes. But from the looks of the tours that been going around and the talk of the nursing program getting larger, there will be some decent fish on the market if you know what I mean next year But yeah, defiantly going to be one of the sickest party houses next year no doubt.
                              Well I am all about the nurses if you know what I mean .
                              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Well I am all about the nurses if you know what I mean .
                                lol arnt we all

-Dan

Comment

Working...
                                X