X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
    Fun stuff...
    That's what you get when you decide to go to one of the best liberal arts schools in the US.
    You also get an incredible amount of debt when you're done going there too.
    ///M 2.0
    G60 POWAR... never forget

Comment

• Originally posted by Jersh View Post
      That's what you get when you decide to go to one of the best liberal arts schools in the US.
      You also get an incredible amount of debt when you're done going there too.
      State schools >
      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• 190e cosworth or e30 m3

Comment

• only if the 190 looks like this

otherwise i'd probably go with the m3. but then again, slammed 190's are sick
          ///M 2.0

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
            State schools >
            yea, but this place guarantees me a job less than 2 years of graduation and was number 2 for all colleges in the US for return investment.
            ///M 2.0

Comment

• Jesus a Evo II that'd cost more than a new 3 series.

And e30 m3 won't be cheap Andrew.
              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• I'm aware of this Kelly

Comment

• Well just letting you know.
                  - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Andrew if you daily an e30 m3 I will kick your ass and take it from you.
                    cars and stuff

Comment

• Originally posted by skrapez View Post
                      Andrew if you daily an e30 m3 I will kick your ass and take it from you.
                      BAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA

I actually lol'd at this.
                      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• I'd do it, I'd also take a sawzall to the wing on it like we discussed last week, then I'd swap an m10 into it

Comment

• They deserve better lol I **** BMW purist but.... The e30 m3 is the one car I strongly believe should not be tampered with or daily driven. Mod very tastefully and NEVER EVER PUT A NON BMW ENGINE IN ONE.... That Should be a federal offense. I need to purchase one before they are all either ruined or totaled by the damn yuppies that buy them. End rant
                          cars and stuff

Comment

• My apologies.... I am pissed off now because I Just realized I missed family guy
                            cars and stuff

Comment

• Originally posted by skrapez View Post
                              They deserve better lol I **** BMW purist but.... The e30 m3 is the one car I strongly believe should not be tampered with or daily driven. Mod very tastefully and NEVER EVER PUT A NON BMW ENGINE IN ONE.... That Should be a federal offense. I need to purchase one before they are all either ruined or totaled by the damn yuppies that buy them. End rant
                              kinda how i feel about them, and other classic cars. like muscle cars, they're already badass, fast, and look/sound amazing yet i would still want to put a better flowing exhaust on it for more power, and maybe swap out the wheels for some nice foose ones or something but then it just isn't the same anymore.
                              ///M 2.0

Comment

• I'm fine with tastefull mods. Lowering carbon intake exhaust period correct wheels. But when people start putting Japanese motors into one of the most beautiful and well built machines in existence... That is completely disrespectful to what the car truely is.
                                cars and stuff

Comment

Working...
                                X