This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by sleeper15 View Post
    finally! someone that i can agree with. so many of my friends here bad mouth the show so much.

one of them even told me "Saw 16 seconds of it, knew it was going to suck."
    that doesnt even make sense
    Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
      It was awesome. He is one of the best drivers in the US. Yes I just went there.
      i wouldn't go THAT far

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
        he is a hardcore Top Gear fan, well, of the UK version.

Comment

he is a hardcore Top Gear fan, well, of the UK version.
          its an exact copy of the UK version with different hosts. i dont know if i really like the guys they have. tanner is good, but dunno about the other 2 yet

Comment

• Well it looks like Josh is actually doing something with Emma, so it seems i'll be looking into my other options

Comment

i wouldn't go THAT far
              me neither...and to the people that say blah blah blah top gear uk sucked in the begining too well top gear uk didnt have another show to be based off of...top gear america literally has a 15 season long blue print of what works and what doesnt

Comment

finally! someone that i can agree with. so many of my friends here bad mouth the show so much.

one of them even told me "Saw 16 seconds of it, knew it was going to suck."
                Mike and I had a long talk about how people who don't give it a shot are retarded. Cause if this gets cancelled we don't have any good car shows. Can't have that. Gotta give it time.
                Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                hes a great driver, no argument there
                This.
                Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                This.
                Originally posted by sleeper15 View Post
                i wouldn't go THAT far
                I just did, think about how talented he is though, FD champion, one of the best rally drivers in the states, and I'm sure he can do regular track racing very well too, he knows what he's doing, has serious talent in all spectrums.

If you say Jimmie Johnson is better, I will find you (with Dave's help) and punch you in the mouth.
                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                  its an exact copy of the UK version with different hosts. i dont know if i really like the guys they have. tanner is good, but dunno about the other 2 yet
                  i think thats what the US version of the show doesn't need to be, a exact copy. it needs to kinda do its own think.

and, did that fat guy with a beard just call out the british by calling them liers?

Comment

• i think the show would have been epic if they had Ken Block, who i think has a better personality than Tanner Foust and pretty damn good driving skills, probably not as well rounded and skilled as Tanner Foust but still good. Jay Leno cuz he knows everything about cars, is funny as hell, and can obviously drive, and then look for maybe a magazine editor to be the third host.

With that line up you have 2 really good drivers, both funny, and both would guarantee viewers just based on their names. it would be alot like TGUK, with its funny hosts and experienced drivers, but then again i haven't seen the US version yet so i'll have to wait and see before i pass my final judgment.
                    ///M 2.0
                    G60 POWAR... never forget

Comment

• Originally posted by skrapez View Post
                      Lol wanna buy an s50 with 5spd tranny 145,xxx miles?
                      waiiiiitttttt a minute

when does this come out? and how much is how much for ze Ben?

Comment

i think thats what the US version of the show doesn't need to be, a exact copy. it needs to kinda do its own think.

and, did that fat guy with a beard just call out the british by calling them liers?
                        when they started the viper thing last week i turned to my boss and told him they were doing the "industry standard being chased by a helicopter" test

Comment

• Originally posted by Jedidiah View Post
                          waiiiiitttttt a minute

hold your horses, he was asking me

Comment

• Originally posted by Jedidiah View Post
                            waiiiiitttttt a minute

For you? .......... Double normal price
                            cars and stuff

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                              Mike and I had a long talk about how people who don't give it a shot are retarded. Cause if this gets cancelled we don't have any good car shows. Can't have that. Gotta give it time.

This.

This.

I just did, think about how talented he is though, FD champion, one of the best rally drivers in the states, and I'm sure he can do regular track racing very well too, he knows what he's doing, has serious talent in all spectrums.

If you say Jimmie Johnson is better, I will find you (with Dave's help) and punch you in the mouth.
                              yeah, this is the only show of it's kind on american TV right now. unless you get BBC america

and no, i wasn't going to say Jimmie Johnson, i'm not a nascar fan.

Comment

• Originally posted by skrapez View Post
                                For you? .......... Double normal price

Comment

Working...
                                X