• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got snowed in, no school tomorrow

Comment

• Wish it would snow here...
      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• We had thundersnow here earlier. It was epic !

Comment

• Originally posted by Minuki View Post
          We had thundersnow here earlier. It was epic !
          Thundersnow is so fucking awesome.
          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Hell yeah it is ! I didn't even know it was possible haha

Comment

• Originally posted by Minuki View Post
              Hell yeah it is ! I didn't even know it was possible haha
              Lol yeah it's pretty common in some places in the US.
              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• SomeBody Buy (or trade me a car for) my GSXR750!!!!
                Bimmerforums is the preferred online BMW Forum and community for BMW owners. At Bimmerforums, you will find technical how-to information maintenance specifics audio advice wheel and tire combinations and model specific details not found anywhere else. Our professionals are here to help make sure you find the answers you need to your questions and our community is here to help other brainstorm ideas for the future.

Oh Hai guyz....

Originally posted by Zic
                i think im gonna shoot my self soon. There are SO FREAKING many questions about the e36.

Comment

• So driving the pos m3 today.... Something absolutely disgusting happened. Going down road and see car in front of me veer to left a little. So I begin to follow but swerve back when I see them go thru a big ass hole.... Come to find out the were swerving out of the way of some rabbit road kill. I had nowhere to go and was forced to drive right over it. Listened/felt it smash it's way under my car and thought is somehow made it's way out the back..... It didn't. 2 minutes later I smelt the most horrific smell I have ever smelt in my entire life. The rabbit carcas got caught in my exhaust... So here I am in 30 degree weather in the highway with the windows down in my head outside the car trying not to vomit. Finally got off highway and tried backing up and turn etc it finally made it's way out from under the car now a nice dark crispy consistency. It was literally the worst smell I have ever experienced in my life and I pray it never happens again. The end
                  cars and stuff

Comment

• Oh and.... I'm pretty sure my insurance company would total out my car if they ever saw underneath it..... Lol
                    cars and stuff

Comment

• Originally posted by skrapez View Post
                      So driving the pos m3 today.... Something absolutely disgusting happened. Going down road and see car in front of me veer to left a little. So I begin to follow but swerve back when I see them go thru a big ass hole.... Come to find out the were swerving out of the way of some rabbit road kill. I had nowhere to go and was forced to drive right over it. Listened/felt it smash it's way under my car and thought is somehow made it's way out the back..... It didn't. 2 minutes later I smelt the most horrific smell I have ever smelt in my entire life. The rabbit carcas got caught in my exhaust... So here I am in 30 degree weather in the highway with the windows down in my head outside the car trying not to vomit. Finally got off highway and tried backing up and turn etc it finally made it's way out from under the car now a nice dark crispy consistency. It was literally the worst smell I have ever experienced in my life and I pray it never happens again. The end
                      Happened to me the other day except with a huge ass raccoon, my friend who was behind me told me I was dragging the poor thing under my car for a good 5 miles, chunks were flying off and shit, it was badddd. Thank god he was under a frame rail and not the exhaust.
                      Originally posted by skrapez View Post
                      Oh and.... I'm pretty sure my insurance company would total out my car if they ever saw underneath it..... Lol
                      Pics of this.
                      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• I'll get some pics at some point this week, forgot to take some lol
                        cars and stuff

Comment

• Originally posted by Okin View Post
                          SomeBody Buy (or trade me a car for) my GSXR750!!!!
                          Bimmerforums is the preferred online BMW Forum and community for BMW owners. At Bimmerforums, you will find technical how-to information maintenance specifics audio advice wheel and tire combinations and model specific details not found anywhere else. Our professionals are here to help make sure you find the answers you need to your questions and our community is here to help other brainstorm ideas for the future.

Oh Hai guyz....

Originally posted by Zic
                          i think im gonna shoot my self soon. There are SO FREAKING many questions about the e36.

Comment

• Originally posted by skrapez View Post
                            So driving the pos m3 today.... Something absolutely disgusting happened. Going down road and see car in front of me veer to left a little. So I begin to follow but swerve back when I see them go thru a big ass hole.... Come to find out the were swerving out of the way of some rabbit road kill. I had nowhere to go and was forced to drive right over it. Listened/felt it smash it's way under my car and thought is somehow made it's way out the back..... It didn't. 2 minutes later I smelt the most horrific smell I have ever smelt in my entire life. The rabbit carcas got caught in my exhaust... So here I am in 30 degree weather in the highway with the windows down in my head outside the car trying not to vomit. Finally got off highway and tried backing up and turn etc it finally made it's way out from under the car now a nice dark crispy consistency. It was literally the worst smell I have ever experienced in my life and I pray it never happens again. The end
                            Been there, done that:

The general style discussion forum, as well as a place to post your car, or any car for that matter.

Comment

• Ewwwwww lol atleast it was just a rabbit and my bumper is fucked anyways. Id be pissed if my car was as nice as yours. But the smell... Omg it was Soo horrible it will probably haunt my dreams forever
                              cars and stuff

Comment

• So anybody have big plans for their cars this winter? I know Dave is doin work. My car should be getting a new motor along with a 6spd and some paint work. (hopefully). Anyone else?
                                cars and stuff

Comment

Working...
                                X