X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
    sick burn!

i caught myself saying rim the other day. I was like "......some rims. wait, wtf? am i new? i meant wheels"
    Hahaha, I'm very conscious about calling them anything other than "wheels." I seriously shudder every time someone says "rims" when they mean wheels.

Originally posted by andybob View Post
    I fail.

Wheels.
    It happens.
    Originally posted by Jesus Christ
    if "life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness" doesnt include being able to buy a huge veiny motherfucker then the declaration of independence isnt worth the hemp it was written on.
    Originally posted by Jedidiah
    he speaks the truth.. he doesn't even have the -- -- eyes.

Comment

but they are great. my roommate has his ls2 (i think 2) ready to go in his fd
      The guy that bought my dad's old 94 Mustang GT said he had a Miata with an LS1 in it. I bet that was a handful.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

but they are great. my roommate has his ls2 (i think 2) ready to go in his fd
        he still hasn't done the swap yet? i remeber the last time i was over he was talking about it

My buddy said the car is in the Pocono's.

I live about an hour northeast of Binghamton.
        hmmm, i'll ask around up here.

Comment

• Originally posted by andybob View Post
          The guy that bought my dad's old 94 Mustang GT said he had a Miata with an LS1 in it. I bet that was a handful.
          thats gotta be a handful
          Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by sleeper15 View Post
            he still hasn't done the swap yet? i remeber the last time i was over he was talking about it

hmmm, i'll ask around up here.
            he has the motor, just saving to buy the rest of the swap parts

Comment

• Originally posted by extol1337 View Post
              Hahaha, I'm very conscious about calling them anything other than "wheels." I seriously shudder every time someone says "rims" when they mean wheels.

It happens.
              I'm big into guns to, so it drives me nuts when someone says 'clip' instead of magazine.

The M1 Garand had a clip. M16's, M4's, AK's, all have magazine's. Not to mention pistols, those are all magazines, except for revolvers obviously.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Originally posted by extol1337 View Post
                This.
                Oh they are, seen it once before, was nuts. Charlie was considering it for like 2 minutes there was a guy in Jersey selling his miata no motor, but had the LS1 and tranny selling with it for 2 grand.
                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

he has the motor, just saving to buy the rest of the swap parts
                  he still have 99 problems, and that other one?

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                    This.

Oh they are, seen it once before, was nuts. Charlie was considering it for like 2 minutes there was a guy in Jersey selling his miata no motor, but had the LS1 and tranny selling with it for 2 grand.
                    that was a deal and a half.

Comment

• Originally posted by andybob View Post
                      I'm big into guns to, so it drives me nuts when someone says 'clip' instead of magazine.

The M1 Garand had a clip. M16's, M4's, AK's, all have magazine's. Not to mention pistols, those are all magazines, except for revolvers obviously.
                      I can see why it would be annoying, too, haha. I have a XD-9.
                      if "life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness" doesnt include being able to buy a huge veiny motherfucker then the declaration of independence isnt worth the hemp it was written on.

Comment

• RB25, thats exactly what I would do if I got an e30 and had copious amounts of cash to drop. Hell that's what I want to do to almost every car I own hahah.
                        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                          RB25, thats exactly what I would do if I got an e30 and had copious amounts of cash to drop. Hell that's what I want to do to almost every car I own hahah.
                          its so cheap with enough power to keep me happy

Comment

• Wait, its cheap?! Shit, I need an e30 right now.
                            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Isn't the SR-20 is cheaper to mod?

Comment

if i swap my car it would be a sr20

nothing else matches the bang for the buck

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

Working...
                                X