This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jasonklee View Post
    I just use it to catch up what I missed and reply (if necessary.)

oh hai!
    Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Oh yeah, Alex is the king of multiquoting. I don't do multiquote trains like he does.

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
      Originally posted by Oxer
      You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
      Originally posted by Average_Jerk
      Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

Oh yeah, Alex is the king of multiquoting. I don't do multiquote trains like he does.
        hes got that shit on lock

Comment

• jason, you heading to wekfest? they havent announced the date yet, but im thinking of making the trek out there for another show

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
            oh hai!
            What it do. Just got back from 24 Hour Fitness. Heading off to Pho soon with the fam once they get done shopping.

You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
            Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

Oh yeah, Alex is the king of multiquoting. I don't do multiquote trains like he does.
              He does do that, all the time, he creates massive walls of text all the time.
              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

What it do. Just got back from 24 Hour Fitness. Heading off to Pho soon with the fam once they get done shopping.
                starting tues, im getting my lazy ass back in the gym. now that im not living in a hotel, i can get my shit straight again

Comment

jason, you heading to wekfest? they havent announced the date yet, but im thinking of making the trek out there for another show
                  Depends. Last year was somewhat of a flop for me. Huge lines somewhat contributed to that and I underestimated how many people would line up.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                    Good shit. Kouki's are dope.
                    S14's in general, are the shit.

Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                    yea they are. i was doing a kouki front on mine when in had it
                    You shoulda sticked with zenki

yea, i had just got my rx7 and someone offered me money for the shell
                    you shoulda kept your S14

Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                    And then, I'm getting an e30 or e36.
                    gangsta. Do both

Not sure if I will keep the teg or sell it. Would be hard to sell because it has been hit on the left side as I just found out.
                    Keep it. For emergencies only

Yup. Probably at stock height.
                    booooo.
                    Originally posted by INVSBL View Post
                    i just did a coffee and egg fart.

Originally posted by -Rotu- View Post
                    It's snowing so hard at the moment that when I wiped one side of my car clean from snow, the other side was already covered with a lot of fluffy soft snow.
                    But it's really beautiful outside.
                    I wish it snowed here more often. It only snows for like 8 hours and then it clears up in like 20 minutes.

i **** snow

Awesome sauce, do you have air tools by chance?
                    I haz air tools

never, theyre part of my life
                    I totally agree with this.

Originally posted by sleeper15 View Post
                    haha, like when i blew up the motor in my hatchback, the first thing one of my buddies said was "Dude, i would say put a sr20 in it, but, the shops around here are charging a premuim on them duirng this time of year."

RT lives off quotes.
                    this

you and jason and alex all rape that feature. sum up the last 12 hours of RT in one post haha
                    Someones gotta put it to use

That's what Jason and Alex do hahah, I just use it when things all tie together, or I feel they need to be commented on.
                    this

Originally posted by jasonklee View Post
                    I just use it to catch up what I missed and reply (if necessary.)

this

Originally posted by sleeper15 View Post
                    most likly wait for the NSX. i've always wanted one, somight as well keep my eye on the prize
                    good choice

Originally posted by jasonklee View Post
                    He does do that, all the time, he creates massive walls of text all the time.
                    waitwut

starting tues, im getting my lazy ass back in the gym. now that im not living in a hotel, i can get my shit straight again
                    this. I havent worked out in a while.
                    |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
                    Drama you are like god
                    Originally posted by SwearBear
                    Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

i got to wait till i'm done with school before i get back to working out. don't got the time with work and school

Comment

• holy multi-quotes batman!

Comment

Depends. Last year was somewhat of a flop for me. Huge lines somewhat contributed to that and I underestimated how many people would line up.
                          hmmmmmmm, not worth the trip out there?

my buddy jdmjeff (from fresh2deathRI blog) was thinking about heading out there. but if its not really gonna be worth my time/money I'll save it for another event

Comment

• Originally posted by sleeper15 View Post
                            i got to wait till i'm done with school before i get back to working out. don't got the time with work and school
                            thats a busy schedule

Comment

hmmmmmmm, not worth the trip out there?

my buddy jdmjeff (from fresh2deathRI blog) was thinking about heading out there. but if its not really gonna be worth my time/money I'll save it for another event
                              Nah, it was worth it. Ben flew over last year. Just the lines were >_<.

Comment

Nah, it was worth it. Ben flew over last year. Just the lines were >_<.
                                werd. im gonna keep my ears open for when it is. Im trying to hit all the big shows next year. def going to all the ones on the east coast

Comment

Working...
                                X