This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by andybob View Post
    yeah, my woman is out shopping and I don't plan on doing a dam thing before work.
    fuck shopping today. thats just crazy
    Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Fuck shopping. Period.

The only time I like shopping at all is for tools, car parts, and snowmobile stuff.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

Fuck shopping. Period.

The only time I like shopping at all is for tools, car parts, and snowmobile stuff.
        that reminds me, i should buy more car parts today

Comment

• Hazelnut coffee is delicious.
          Originally posted by Jesus Christ
          if "life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness" doesnt include being able to buy a huge veiny motherfucker then the declaration of independence isnt worth the hemp it was written on.
          Originally posted by Jedidiah
          he speaks the truth.. he doesn't even have the -- -- eyes.

Comment

• I have to start saving for Christmas, so no car parts for me for a while.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Originally posted by extol1337 View Post
              Hazelnut coffee is delicious.
              qft

I generally like all coffee, I've been drinking it since I was 14. lol

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

Hazelnut coffee is delicious.
                i never got into flavored coffee. i usually rock whole milk only. sometimes whiskey and baileys

Comment

I have to start saving for Christmas, so no car parts for me for a while.
                  fuck xmas shopping. i do that shit last minute. i **** giving and receiving gifts. its a bunch of bullfuck

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                    i never got into flavored coffee. i usually rock whole milk only. sometimes whiskey and baileys
                    I can't drink at work, but sometimes I do Dissarono in my coffee.
                    Originally posted by Jesus Christ
                    if "life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness" doesnt include being able to buy a huge veiny motherfucker then the declaration of independence isnt worth the hemp it was written on.
                    Originally posted by Jedidiah
                    he speaks the truth.. he doesn't even have the -- -- eyes.

Comment

I can't drink at work, but sometimes I do Dissarono in my coffee.
                      that sounds good. its actually funny you mentioned hazlenut. this morning when i got my coffee i was mother fucking myself for not having and Frangelico in the house (hazlenut liquor)

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                        fuck xmas shopping. i do that shit last minute. i **** giving and receiving gifts. its a bunch of bullfuck
                        Best part about Christmas is hanging out with family and getting drunk. Not to mention all the food and cookies.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

Best part about Christmas is hanging out with family and getting drunk. Not to mention all the food and cookies.
                          for real. whenever ive had a gf around the holidays they tell me I ruin xmas for them. i dont want gifts, if i want something i buy it. and if theres something i want that i havent bought, its because its really expensive and i cant afford it. and in that case nobody will give it to me as a gift. also, i prefer spending time with people instead of exchanging gifts. memories and good times > tangible items

Comment

• i cant believe that this girl, is from the same place as oxer
                            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HyrnZ...eature=channel
                            -Instagram@jdjurhuus
                            Stretchsaurus and Pokemon.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zic View Post
                              i cant believe that this girl, is from the same place as oxer
                              she is?!

she seemed normal lol wasnt swearing or saying "cunt" all the time

Comment

• Originally posted by Zic View Post
                                i cant believe that this girl, is from the same place as oxer
                                That's not half bad.

I need to start playing guitar again, it used to be so much fun.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

Working...
                                X