X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coke, Coffe Patron, 2 shots of vodka. Stunning mix.
    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• keilan gettin his drank on!!

Comment

• whats thanksgiving?

Comment

• So win/fail

Comment

• you wanna talk about fail..

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

|My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
            Drama you are like god
            Originally posted by SwearBear
            Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Bwuahahaahaha. idiots.
              Somebody knows these guys in their ricers trying to race each other in a parking lot and then having a crash?Hilarious shit
              Originally posted by Oxer
              I dont know why, but I love your car.. Its OEM cleanness makes me happy in the genitals.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                That movie drunk is great.
                that just reminded me jon stewart in halfbaked

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
                www.lozzz.com - car spotting, food and other random crap from Japan

Comment

• I'm soooo hungry.

Comment

• me: the song Just The Way You Are reminds me of you.
                    girlfriend: that's one of the cutest things you've ever said.
                    me: yeah but the skrillex dubstep remix 'cause it's way more badass.
                    Sam | SICKTRACKS

Comment

• Is it just me or does it look awesome when you see slammed, stanced drift cars bouncing on the road; like just going over tiny bumps on the road and watching them bounce a little...I think its just me lol.
                      Last edited by Drama; 11-26-2010, 11:55 AM.

Drama you are like god
                      Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Uyles View Post
                        me: the song Just The Way You Are reminds me of you.
                        luullz. That was kinda funny

Drama you are like god

Comment

• Originally posted by Uyles View Post
                          me: the song Just The Way You Are reminds me of you.
                          girlfriend: if we would live together, i think we should cook together. always.
                          me: yeeeeaaaaah...sure.
                          girlfriend: wait. do you think woman belong in the kitchen?
                          me: naahh.
                          girlfriend: for real? or just to calm me down?
                          me: for real...*cough*

not that funny like yours, but i'm so bored i wanted to share.
                          Originally posted by Oxer
                          I dont know why, but I love your car.. Its OEM cleanness makes me happy in the genitals.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drama View Post
                            Is it just me or does it look awesome when you see a slammed, stanced drift cars bouncing on the road; like just going over tiny bumps on the road and watching them bounce a little...I think its just me lol.
                            i reckon it looks awesome as.

Comment

• stupid work. i wanted to sleep late
                              Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• i <3 boobs
                                cars and stuff

Comment

Working...
                                X