X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone wanna hang out at Hershey Park Saturday? I'm not really that great of friends with people IN my school so I really wanna find other people to chill with hahaha. Not to sound desperate or anything.
    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by prodigee View Post
      Anyone wanna hang out at Hershey Park Saturday? I'm not really that great of friends with people IN my school so I really wanna find other people to chill with hahaha. Not to sound desperate or anything.
      If Hershey park was free to get in i'd be down. Its like 1.5 hours away from me. But its expensive and im broke

-Dan

Comment

• Heather did Dave get my email yet?
        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by wheelfetish View Post
          If Hershey park was free to get in i'd be down. Its like 1.5 hours away from me. But its expensive and im broke
          God damn broke college kids.
          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by prodigee View Post
            God damn broke college kids.
            Your telling me. We suck lol

-Dan

Comment

• Im debating between leaving at 12pm or 2pm tomorrow. My class is over at 2, but we really don't do anything in class anyways. Plus, ive been in the class for 7 weeks now and the instructor doesn't even know im there. Only reason im staying till 12 is because I need my torque wrench so I can finish my trans swap

You would think being in a auto class the instructor would allow you to work on your car right? No, hes the the nazi of that.

-Dan

Comment

• Hershey Park sounds fun. but as of right now I'll be going to Md for a day trip with Dave for a car thing.

Originally posted by prodigee View Post
                Heather did Dave get my email yet?
                Yes, if hasn't responded yet he will. He has a full time job during the day haha

Comment

• Originally posted by wheelfetish View Post

You would think being in a auto class the instructor would allow you to work on your car right? No, hes the the nazi of that.
                  he's into vw's isn't he....lol

Comment

• Originally posted by .:Heather:. View Post
                    he's into vw's isn't he....lol
                    Yeah...how do you know that? lol Well hes not really into them, he owns one. mk1 cabriolet. But he also owns a crx with a fat can. Hes one of "those people".

-Dan

Comment

• oooohhh the "other" kind of people...ha. that should make class interesting

Comment

oooohhh the "other" kind of people...ha. that should make class interesting
                        Yeah, those people. I could tell you a few stories about how he swears he has a porsche 911, when its really a 944. How HIDs make your car get better mpg and go faster. His "idea" of removing hydraulic lifters and valve springs with vise grips and hammers. The fact that his crx has nothing but ebay parts in it. How he swears harbor freight tools are better then anything else. Apparently he had like 900 jobs including NASA and a super hero that saved kids. The list goes on and on.

-Dan

Comment

• yo if that dude can teach college kids then I'm definitely qualified to teach some things about girls being better girls

Comment

yo if that dude can teach college kids then I'm definitely qualified to teach some things about girls being better girls
                            Hes one of those teachers who should have retired years ago. And you should defiantly start teaching that subject lol.

-Dan

Comment

yo if that dude can teach college kids then I'm definitely qualified to teach some things about girls being better girls
                              This. Please do this.
                              Pose for the frame

Comment

• For the record, I live in SoCal.

And Drama, I'm down for a blog. or a thread. or some shit.

I went to Disneyland on Monday and some little faggot was touching my ass in the Haunted Mansion ride waiting thing.
                                He touched me once and I thought it was an accident, touched me again and I was thinking "This guy..." and then he touched me one more time and I whipped around and said "Fucking touch me again and you won't get that hand back." He definitely didn't expect that one.
                                k, that was storytime.
                                Sam | SICKTRACKS

Comment

Working...
                                X