Gettin out of class early on a beautiful day, nothing better
    I have ten more minutes left until Im done

-Dan

Comment

• I got out an hour early, sooo good

Comment

• Originally posted by DuWerk View Post
        I got out an hour early, sooo good
        Our teacher did that last friday. He thought it was thursday and let us out at 12:30 lol

-Dan

Comment

• Just about to depart on the band trip (not nearly as nerdy as it sounds) Senior bus is uber legit most of the seniors in band are sports kids not nerds, we party HARD. Can't wait for it to start. Hershey Park Saturday.

BTX BABY!!!
          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• One more class before my weekend starts.

Tonight is a college-sponsored pub crawl. Got a shirt for $15 and we get some pretty epic deals at all the bars downtown.
            -George
            flickr

Comment

• It's the Thursday before finals and I have no homework tonight.

Comment

• Originally posted by prodigee View Post
                I remember that post where you said that. You and Drama have the best lines/stories on here. I feel that you two should spend a summer together and then write an epic at the end of it. Call it "The Tales of Uyles and Drama".
                dude...fo sho. Might do it since everyone wants it to happen

but not till my laptops back
                |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
                Drama you are like god
                Originally posted by SwearBear
                Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• omg im getting my sex foo teen fo shizzles
                  Last edited by Drama; 04-29-2010, 06:06 PM.

Drama you are like god
                  Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drama View Post
                    omg im getting my sex foo teen fo shizzles
                    Oh hell yeah bro. Wheennnnn?
                    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by prodigee View Post
                      Oh hell yeah bro. Wheennnnn?
                      mmmmm..hopefully by late next month if not, then hopefully before I go to NY.

Drama you are like god

Comment

• Word. Are we actually going to have a party for you when you get here?
                        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• if you guys are down :P.

Drama you are like god

Comment

• hey drama, didnt you get banned from HT for the 5th time and now on this forum? =P
                            // Alan

Comment

• HT? I've never gotten banned for anything lol. Im confused hahaha

Drama you are like god

Comment

• Soooooo its a thursday night, I don't have any homework, no class tomorrow, and no green. something is wrong with this picture
                                Pose for the frame

Comment

Working...
                                X