This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by INVSBL View Post
    jesus, um, if u can get it cheap, id actually say yes, make up the three ej/eh shapes, would be killer.
    EG/EH/EJ...

Im gonna need a warehouse.

I can get the car as it is for sweet fuck all... The chassis pull and repairs would run about $1500-$2k.

I have the 92 legend, then all i need is a 92 integra, accord and crx... and beat. then my life of 1992 would be complete...
    Originally posted by anth
    Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• are you serious bout the 92, coz thats a bit far, but having each version of the civic is WIN!

and in other news im going to bed, ill see you all in 8ish hours.

Comment

• ha ha if you can pick it up for scrap price then yeah get it, you could always cut and shut an EG or EH front cut onto it if it can't be pulled straight
        Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

• No lol... But so far they are all 91-92...

Laters dood.

Comment

• Originally posted by 180roman View Post
            ha ha if you can pick it up for scrap price then yeah get it, you could always cut and shut an EG or EH front cut onto it if it can't be pulled straight
            no, EH front is longer... But the EJ1's have the same front as an EG... Im going to have to replace the drivers rail + both skirts + rad support regardless... The pulling is to pull the front a pillar back down.. its out about 20mm...

Comment

• Feel like shit.
              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• you'll also need new driver side guard rail

Comment

• what?

You would Kielan... you remember drunk gtalkin me?

Comment

• Yeah I remember everything from last night, just right now for some reason, I feel like trash.
                    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• like the guard look pretty crumpled, on S13s there is kinda like a rail that runs inside the guard, so you need to like replace or straighten that

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                        Yeah I remember everything from last night, just right now for some reason, I feel like trash.
                        The wonderful after effects of alcohol

Originally posted by 180roman View Post
                        like the guard look pretty crumpled, on S13s there is kinda like a rail that runs inside the guard, so you need to like replace or straighten that
                        When I said I need to replace the rail, I mean the rail all the way to the firewall, the strut tower, the skirt.... The whole front corner...

Comment

• Originally posted by anth

Comment

• ah k getchya now, i thought u meant the rails that run along the bottom of the car to the front

Comment

• And I'm awake
                              cars and stuff

Comment

• Rail = chassis rail. All cars have them whether they be a unibody design or a cab over chassis.

anything that goes between the two is considered a cross member or the rad support

Comment

Working...
                                X