X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hedge trimmer?
    Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

• try cream, if that shit dont irritate, keep that up.

if not, get some asian girl to wax ya.

Comment

• roman, were do u find out bout deca events, i really wanna go!

Comment

• i pretty much only go to SAU DECA days, which are posted up on Skylines Australia Vic, Events section

there is 4 er year and they usually happen at around same time every year.

There heaps of other DECA days run by other club, like Ford, Datsun, MX5 clubs etc

Comment

• ahhh, yeah, just saw the SAU one, not expencive events, good days?

Comment

• Originally posted by Lukey View Post
              im over shaving my pubes i need an alternative.
              Laser hair removal.

Or donate them to the mens hair institute of australia. Warnie can wear them on his sutpid fucken muppet head.
              Originally posted by anth
              Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• oh yeah days are so much fun, you can download the events schedule so you can have a look at what is actually run on the day

if you have a look at some of the maps, the involve a lot of sideways
                the only problem was there were puddles in 3 spots on the skidpan from leaking sprinklers on the grass, and hitting that water is like going over ice, so made for some interesting moments

Comment

• Hey Adam, Did I ever tell you about the ej1 that I kind of have shotgunned?

Should I get it? I saw that maroon one on ozhomo from qld and am kind of inspired....

Comment

• is it expensive, does it need much to be rwc?

Comment

• Oxer stop buying cars lol, work on the legend if you need something to take up your time

Comment

• Its fucking written off haha...

All the damage is in the front.

needs new drivvers side rail, the roof is kinkied at the drivers a pillar...

Lots of work but one of three in australia.

Also, has been rego'd here before, so can be again. Wasnt recorded as a write off either.

Comment

• Originally posted by anth

Comment

• fuck that shit, thats bin worthy, not a repairable write-off

Comment

• Its repairable...

And like I said, its one of 3 in aus that CAN be registered....

You'd never find another one...

Comment

• jesus, um, if u can get it cheap, id actually say yes, make up the three ej/eh shapes, would be killer.

Comment

Working...
                                X