X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nahh you can find sick ass used wheels for cheaps that r still in great shape. plus my car would look funny with brand new wheels cause it otherwise looks like crap hahaha
    cars and stuff

Comment

• What it do RT

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
      Originally posted by Oxer
      You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
      Originally posted by Average_Jerk
      Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

• Only your front bar looks like shit
        Originally posted by anth
        Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• RT do Jason RT!

Comment

• I still feel Jessica was much hotter.

Comment

• Originally posted by skrapez View Post
              nahh you can find sick ass used wheels for cheaps that r still in great shape. plus my car would look funny with brand new wheels cause it otherwise looks like crap hahaha
              I thought you were getting a respray?
              Originally posted by jasonklee View Post
              What it do RT
              Wuz Guddd.
              Originally posted by Oxer View Post
              Only your front bar looks like shit
              Truth.
              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                I still feel Jessica was much hotter.
                Ha! Still working on my SW Signature.

You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
                Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

• Better be the best sig I have ever seen for how long you have been working on it.
                  - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                    Better be the best sig I have ever seen for how long you have been working on it.
                    Or maybe I uploaded it privately and it hasn't been revealed yet,

Comment

• Whats the difference?

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                        Whats the difference?
                        I dunno.

Comment

• Bimmerforums is the preferred online BMW Forum and community for BMW owners. At Bimmerforums, you will find technical how-to information maintenance specifics audio advice wheel and tire combinations and model specific details not found anywhere else. Our professionals are here to help make sure you find the answers you need to your questions and our community is here to help other brainstorm ideas for the future.

price dropped to $800 lol bet i could get em even cheaper
                          cars and stuff

Comment

http://forums.bimmerforums.com/forum....php?t=1544846

roadstars are dope
                            Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Its good Jason... But its not jaw dropping...

You last jessica sig was jaw dropping good.

Comment

http://forums.bimmerforums.com/forum....php?t=1544846

You would want to... cause they are far from amazing.. LOL

Comment

Working...
                                X