• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i should have gone to school to be a counselor or something lol

Comment

• you boys need to get out more and find some car girls

Comment

• Well you find me some nice 17 year old car girls, and then it will happen. Trust me I have tried.
        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by .:Heather:. View Post
          you boys need to get out more and find some car girls
          I probably should. I was at lunch today in-between classes and I saw a girl with a VW shirt on. I nearly fell off my chair. Girls who like cars? Yeah right

-Dan

Comment

• at 17 you should be doing other things besides trying to get a gf. plenty of time for that trust me

Comment

• Originally posted by prodigee View Post
              Well you find me some nice 17 year old car girls, and then it will happen. Trust me I have tried.
              yeah dude, girlfriends suck when your young, its all drama. I waited until not to really start having legitiment girlfriends and im 20.

-Dan

Comment

• Originally posted by wheelfetish View Post
                I probably should. I was at lunch today in-between classes and I saw a girl with a VW shirt on. I nearly fell off my chair. Girls who like cars? Yeah right
                Vw girls are amazing!!! haha. Seriously go to a Vw show and you will be amazed how many are girls. We had a girl meet/photoshoot at H2O last year and over 100 girls said they would come. (not all made it out but still).

Comment

• Let me put in perspective how bad my school is car wise. The class cars were a Purple S10 and a White Checy Astro Van. Both bone stock and completely gay.

I assume you have seen Capt. America's Mustang (he goes to school with me we are both seniors), and there are 2 girls who I voted for as well, one drives a 05 TT coupe, and the other a STICK Wrangler ( I voted for her because she drives stick better than most of my friends do). But yeah so the S10 and AstroVan beat out a dope Mustang GT and the TT.. Tell me there isn't something wrong here.
                  - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

at 17 you should be doing other things besides trying to get a gf. plenty of time for that trust me
                    Oh I know it just gets frustrating because I really only have 1 friend who is a girl who is also one of my best friends but she also lives 3 hours away so I don't really see her all to often.
                    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Vw girls are amazing!!! haha. Seriously go to a Vw show and you will be amazed how many are girls. We had a girl meet/photoshoot at H2O last year and over 100 girls said they would come. (not all made it out but still).
                      haha thats going to be a new thing to do a h20 and waterfest. Search for vw girls to pick up.

-Dan

Comment

• Going to my first H2O and Waterfest this year can't wait!
                        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Oh and literally just as I finished making that last post this rather cute girl I met while I was down at Penn State started talking to me on FB chat.
                          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by wheelfetish View Post
                            haha thats going to be a new thing to do a h20 and waterfest. Search for vw girls to pick up.
                            doooo it. make sure they're not with bf's though hahahaha

Comment

• Originally posted by prodigee View Post
                              Going to my first H2O and Waterfest this year can't wait!
                              oh boy.....haha

I'll be in IA this year so now WF for me

Comment

• IA as in Import Alliance? Or IA as in Iowa?

The conversation started out like this

Her: "hey heyy"
                                Me: Hey, what's up?
                                Her: in my bed.

Sign of things to come?
                                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Working...
                                X