This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
    I know right, first time I think I have ever watched an almost 8 minute video, all the way through, fucking gangster.
    I used to ride BMX quite a lot 4-5 years ago. I was never really that good, but I used to watch bike videos when I wan't riding. That video on your blog was nice throwback for me. Dude has skillz.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• things like that make me wonder why i gave up on bikes and skateboards so fast. i guess i was too impatient and young to realized that putting enough time and effort into something tough would pay off in the long run.
      ///M 2.0
      G60 POWAR... never forget

Comment

• Originally posted by andybob View Post
        I used to ride BMX quite a lot 4-5 years ago. I was never really that good, but I used to watch bike videos when I wan't riding. That video on your blog was nice throwback for me. Dude has skillz.
        Yeah he does. I never had the balls to do any of that ish, hell it took me 3 years to build up courage enough to do a 180 off a ski jump, and I still suck at them because I am always afraid of falling.
        Originally posted by Jersh View Post
        things like that make me wonder why i gave up on bikes and skateboards so fast. i guess i was too impatient and young to realized that putting enough time and effort into something tough would pay off in the long run.
        Too be that good, you have to have an undying passion, go out everyday and do it, and most likely break quite a few bones.
        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Mike leaves thread dies again...
          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Ahhh.. Im bored already. Maybe I should get out of bed.

Comment

• I hear on the passion thing, like i love playing baseball and never want to give up on it, but i don't have the dedication or skill to become a professional at it.

And just got some more shitty news from home, hence me leaving the thread for a little.
              ///M 2.0

Comment

• Originally posted by Jersh View Post
                things like that make me wonder why i gave up on bikes and skateboards so fast. i guess i was too impatient and young to realized that putting enough time and effort into something tough would pay off in the long run.
                I love riding bike.

The other day my teacher had his sons mongoose bike in the shop because he was painting it for his birthday (lol) and I ripped on that for a few minutes and it made me miss biking so much.

That's alright though, I have my car now and snowmobiling is coming pretty soon. Riding snowmobile is a shit ton of fun, I've been doing it 10 years now.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• vagina
                  www.lozzz.com - car spotting, food and other random crap from Japan

Comment

• fuck 4am i better get to bed
                    www.lozzz.com - car spotting, food and other random crap from Japan

Comment

• Originally posted by RD408 View Post
                      Ahhh.. Im bored already. Maybe I should get out of bed.
                      Probably should try that.
                      Originally posted by Jersh View Post
                      I hear on the passion thing, like i love playing baseball and never want to give up on it, but i don't have the dedication or skill to become a professional at it.

And just got some more shitty news from home, hence me leaving the thread for a little.
                      I love baseball so much, I always sucked, but I know the game better than anyone, I have coached 3 Babe Ruth teams to State Championships. Just wish I was good at playing it.

And hope everything at home is well. I wasn't being serious.
                      Originally posted by andybob View Post
                      I love riding bike.

The other day my teacher had his sons mongoose bike in the shop because he was painting it for his birthday (lol) and I ripped on that for a few minutes and it made me miss biking so much.

That's alright though, I have my car now and snowmobiling is coming pretty soon. Riding snowmobile is a shit ton of fun, I've been doing it 10 years now.
                      I miss everything I used to do, I don't have much shit here at State that others like to do, namely photo and cars, but Ski season that should change. Hitting up some big things with the ski club, going to shoot a few kids for their quests to be pro, should be sick.
                      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by LozZz View Post
                        vagina
                        I like.

Fucking tired.... 50 mins left... yays.
                        Originally posted by anth
                        Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Nah, all is ok for me at home. Just found out one of the kids that i went to high school with killed himself last night, didn't know him too well but it still sucks anyway. He's like the second kids in the last 2 months from my hometown to pass away.
                          ///M 2.0

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                            I miss everything I used to do, I don't have much shit here at State that others like to do, namely photo and cars, but Ski season that should change. Hitting up some big things with the ski club, going to shoot a few kids for their quests to be pro, should be sick.
                            My brother is really big into snowboarding. He's 17 and finally has a job where he has the weekends off, so this winter he is stoked to be able to snowboard every weekend. Not to mention the mountain where he has his pass is only 40 minutes away. I've never seen him ride on the mountain, but I've seen him pop 3's in the backyard off a little kicker.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• motherfucker.

Comment

• Eyes. Stinging.

Comment

Working...
                                X