This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
    The only solution is to listen to it until you know all the lyrics of the song, thats what I did.
    I just put on pandora, and that song was the first that played. FML time to change the station

Comment

• Download: http://www.etmusiquepourtous.com/2009/07/chromeo-call-me-up-bag-raiders-remix/-------------------------------Audiosurf is a music-adapting puzzle r...

Ignore the video, just jam.

Comment

• kielan, my friend that i was talking to you about got his racelands a few days ago... and now he is low as he can possibly go and putting his shiny exhaust at risk of being destroyed, i think he's on the right track for sure.

Edit: and anything with chromeo on it is sick, i'm assuming you've heard them with vampire weekend? they played the kids don't stand a chance at the woodie awards a few years ago.
        Last edited by Jersh; 11-18-2010, 12:06 PM.
        ///M 2.0
        G60 POWAR... never forget

Comment

• Been pumped since I found about it this summer. Lupe is fucking dope. And yes I will be purchasing his album.
          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by RD408 View Post
            I just put on pandora, and that song was the first that played. FML time to change the station
            Lol.
            Originally posted by M.Burroughs View Post
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bWgVkxB1D_M

Blog posted yo.
            Originally posted by Jersh View Post
            kielan, my friend that i was talking to you about got his racelands a few days ago... and now he is low as he can possibly go and putting his shiny exhaust at risk of being destroyed, i think he's on the right track for sure.

Edit: and anything with chromeo on it is sick, i'm assuming you've heard them with vampire weekend? they played the kids don't stand a chance at the woodie awards a few years ago.
            Your friend is now winning, just needs wheels.
            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• I saw them with holy ghost and telephoned

Comment

• You heard his newest song with John Legend right? it came out like a day or two ago.

Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                Your friend is now winning, just needs wheels.
                He's working on that now, he said his car handles really good and the ride is stiff but it isn't any where near as bad as everyone said it would be. i was kinda surprised, he said you can feel alot of bumps and stuff but that doesn't bother him... it kinda makes me thinks that i could get cheap coils and not have any issues with them.
                Last edited by Jersh; 11-18-2010, 12:19 PM.
                ///M 2.0
                G60 POWAR... never forget

Comment

• RT turning MT....
                  Originally posted by anth
                  Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Originally posted by M.Burroughs View Post
                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bWgVkxB1D_M

that is pretty sweet.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jersh View Post
                      You heard his newest song with John Legend right? it came out like a day or two ago.

He's working on that now, he said his car handles really good and the ride is stiff but it isn't any where near as bad as everyone said it would be. i was kinda surprised, he said you can feel alot of bumps and stuff but that doesn't bother him... it kinda makes me thinks that i could get cheap coils and not have any issues with them.
                      Of course I have.

And racelands for tC's maxed out really don't ride that badly, I mean they are no where near top quality but its not that bad, not horribly bouncy, and when you are slammed you will know about the quality of road, regardless.
                      Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                      RT turning MT....

I see what you did there.
                      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• The other day it was FT...

Comment

• I still laugh at the gif in your sig everytime I see it..

Comment

• Treat them mean, keep them keen.

Comment

• Kielan, that Danny Macaskill video on your blog is fucking awesome.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Originally posted by andybob View Post
                                Kielan, that Danny Macaskill video on your blog is fucking awesome.
                                I know right, first time I think I have ever watched an almost 8 minute video, all the way through, fucking gangster.
                                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Working...
                                X