This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That would be fresh too.

[whiny 3 year old voice]Where is Heathheeeerrrrrr... Ughhhh I need to ask my questttioooonnnnn[/whiny 3 year old voice]
    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by prodigee View Post
      That would be fresh too.

[whiny 3 year old voice]Where is Heathheeeerrrrrr... Ughhhh I need to ask my questttioooonnnnn[/whiny 3 year old voice]
      haha dosent she go to the car meets she has set up wednesday nights? Or is that mondays...

And I **** females. All they do it complain when they don't get what they want. I have my mom complaining because I wont come to dinner friday night because im working on my car to get it done this weekend, and my girlfriends complaining because I liked the group "tits" on facebook. ughhh fml.

-Dan

Comment

• Originally posted by wheelfetish View Post
        haha dosent she go to the car meets she has set up wednesday nights? Or is that mondays...

And I **** females. All they do it complain when they don't get what they want. I have my mom complaining because I wont come to dinner friday night because im working on my car to get it done this weekend, and my girlfriends complaining because I liked the group "tits" on facebook. ughhh fml.
        lol, wow, reminds me of the southpark about facebook episode.
        Pose for the frame

Comment

• All women do is complain. The group "tits" is hella legit. Tell your GF that you became a fan of that group because her tits are perfect or something like that. I think it would end "well". .
          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

That would be fresh too.

playing catch up now lol

Comment

All women do is complain. The group "tits" is hella legit. Tell your GF that you became a fan of that group because her tits are perfect or something like that. I think it would end "well". .
              I said "they didnt have a group called Ashley's tits or I would have liked that one". Its like the smallest littlest thing I do, I get flipped out on.

-Dan

Comment

Mondays. and that's gay with all that complaining, I'm sorry you have to deal with all that. and yea I think I joined that group too LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by Ezze90 View Post
                  lol, wow, reminds me of the southpark about facebook episode.
                  Im searching youtube for that episode and posting it on my facebook as my life now.

-Dan

Comment

All young girls do is complain. The group "tits" is hella legit. Tell your GF that you became a fan of that group because her tits are perfect or something like that. I think it would end "well". .
                    fixed

Comment

I think Im just going to run the induction tube from the foglights to the filter. It wont fit where he has it since the radiator is in the way.
                      Run it down to one of the brake ducts
                      Originally posted by da3bous
                      I want you to photoshop a giant penis down the side of my car

Comment

• Originally posted by .:Heather:. View Post
                        playing catch up now lol
                        Yayyayayayyaya you're here.

So I sent your BF an email but I assume he is busy taking dope shots somewhere so I thought I would ask you. Do you know of any good meet spots near mid/northern Jersey? Trying to help organize a tristate SW meet, and we figured that Jersey would be a good place. OH and it would be awesome if you and Dave came so we can get some CiB featurage going down haha.
                        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by .:Heather:. View Post
                          Mondays. and that's gay with all that complaining, I'm sorry you have to deal with all that. and yea I think I joined that group too LOL
                          I wish all females were like Heather You like cars, posting pictures of naked girls, and tits? Your like...perfect. haha

-Dan

Comment

• Originally posted by schroedin View Post
                            Run it down to one of the brake ducts
                            Thats the plan Doubt there will be any noticeable benefits of it, but boy does it look cool haha.

-Dan

Comment

I said "they didnt have a group called Ashley's tits or I would have liked that one". Its like the smallest littlest thing I do, I get flipped out on.
                              . Atta boy.
                              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Yayyayayayyaya you're here.

So I sent your BF an email but I assume he is busy taking dope shots somewhere so I thought I would ask you. Do you know of any good meet spots near mid/northern Jersey? Trying to help organize a tristate SW meet, and we figured that Jersey would be a good place. OH and it would be awesome if you and Dave came so we can get some CiB featurage going down haha.
                                Hmmm...I will talk to him and see what he says. Which email did you send it to? He said he didn't get one.

Comment

Working...
                                X