This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
    sweet! looks like im here just in time to **** on texans!
    cars and stuff

Comment

• Josh, buy my car, swap the m60, be mega rad

Comment

• and then give me the s50

Comment

• Lol nahh
          cars and stuff

Comment

• Have I ever mentioned how much I love pissing people off on bimmerforums? Lol (sighs and smiles to himself as he looks off into the distance)
            cars and stuff

Comment

• well find someone to buy it, I need shifting back in my life, and snow drift time is coming up

Comment

• Originally posted by skrapez View Post
                Have I ever mentioned how much I love pissing people off on bimmerforums? Lol (sighs and smiles to himself as he looks off into the distance)
                im browsing the classifieds there right now looking for stuff
                Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

if people came in here and read this thread that dont understand our sense of humor.... they could in fact become very offended hahaha love you guys! :-)
                  I wouldn't doubt that at all haha.

Originally posted by DuWerk View Post
                  yea like abos

Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                  sweet! looks like im here just in time to **** on texans!
                  Yo vivo en Juarez
                  |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
                  Drama you are like god
                  Originally posted by SwearBear
                  Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Josh link to you starting shit?
                    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

- Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• saw that, loled

Josh I found what we need, you should get on facebook chat you big homo

Comment

• and incase you don't, we need these, well mostly the buss, but the beetle could be fun too

Comment

• Originally posted by DuWerk View Post
                            and incase you don't, we need these, well mostly the buss, but the beetle could be fun too

http://forums.vwvortex.com/showthrea...-Camper-Jax-FL
                            reminds me of the Dharma bus that Hurley found on LOST.
                            |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
                            Drama you are like god
                            Originally posted by SwearBear
                            Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Lol bimmerforums asked if I was bagged and now they think it's a joke/pchop. God I love my car
                              cars and stuff

Comment

Lol bimmerforums asked if I was bagged and now they think it's a joke/pchop. God I love my car

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
                                Originally posted by Oxer
                                You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
                                Originally posted by Average_Jerk
                                Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

Working...
                                X