This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by RD408 View Post
    It didnt happen as gay and "romantic" but yea to of my friends. I was the one who found the chick on facebook

Originally posted by skrapez View Post
    pics or it didnt happen
    Please don't.
    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• thought about it

by the way, Kels, I'm going to start pronouncing your name "key-lon" again

sort of like keylan brudda

Comment

• start a new fad and actually call tabitha by his real name? .... i kind like that ;-)
        cars and stuff

Comment

• Originally posted by DuWerk View Post
          thought about it

by the way, Kels, I'm going to start pronouncing your name "key-lon" again

sort of like keylan brudda

Originally posted by skrapez View Post
          start a new fad and actually call tabitha by his real name? .... i kind like that ;-)
          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by skrapez View Post
            start a new fad and actually call tabitha by his real name? .... i kind like that ;-)
            lol wut?

Comment

• I'm bored...

Comment

• Originally posted by RD408 View Post
                I'm bored...
                Drive up to Oregon by Grants pass and find my itouch off the i-5 corridor.

Originally posted by Longboarding_G
                you sir, win this battle.
                “Producing something of quality is obsessing over details nobody sees.”

Comment

• You threw your iPod touch out your car window..
                  - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Josh, buy my car, swap m60 into m3, be awesome and fund me getting a small fun car all at the same time!!!!!!

Comment

• this caffiene/ sugar high I have from my iced coffee mixed with the wall paper in my room makes me feel like I'm tripping balls

Comment

• Jägermeister + Nestea = WIN.

That about covers my evening.

1989 Honda Accord Aerodeck Exclusive Edition // 1980 Vw Jetta Mk1 Coupe (1.9D swap) // Honda Civic HB Ej9 1998 // 1994 Vw Golf Mk3 Variant GTD // 1992 Opel Calibra

Comment

• time to take the kids to the pool. this could be messy
                          www.lozzz.com - car spotting, food and other random crap from Japan

Comment

• Hope there isn't a solution in the pool that shows when they pee.
                            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• this thread = comments with staunch homosexual undertones and poop

Comment

• there was only enough tp for one wipe.... not good.... not good....
                                www.lozzz.com - car spotting, food and other random crap from Japan

Comment

Working...
                                X