• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yesss.
    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
      some day yo might see it. you can only hope lol. but i like arguing for sport. so irl, im down anytime
      x2
      Pose for the frame

Comment

• Originally posted by Ezze90 View Post
        x2
        im very conrontational, so when someone shows me they;re in for an argument, so am i lol
        Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• I'm very chill, or "guarded" as someone in a certain medical profession would say. but I can be friendly to anyone really. I'm the asshole of our group, but not an intentionally mean asshole. Just for shits and giggles. but I do have a very very nasty temper. I try to avoid arguments but when they happen I easily lose it
          Pose for the frame

Comment

• Originally posted by Ezze90 View Post
            I'm very chill, or "guarded" as someone in a certain medical profession would say. but I can be friendly to anyone really. I'm the asshole of our group, but not an intentionally mean asshole. Just for shits and giggles. but I do have a very very nasty temper. I try to avoid arguments but when they happen I easily lose it
            This is me in a nutshell.
            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by prodigee View Post
              This is me in a nutshell.
              sometimes it sucks being like this lol. people know me as being on the verge of snapping at any possible moment. lol. I disagree, but if ya push my buttons than yea
              Pose for the frame

Comment

• Even more like me.

What bothers me most is when people talk out their ass about shit they don't know anything about. Especially when they talk about other people without knowing what actually happened.
                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by da3bous
                  I want you to photoshop a giant penis down the side of my car

Comment

• My name is Earl. Love that show!
                    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• I used to yell at those people but lately I just stopped caring about a lot of things. I'm not gonna correct someone, or even let people bother me with whatever it is that they're doing ya know?
                      Pose for the frame

Comment

• I'm one of those people that doesn't talk unless he knows his shit or what's going on in the conversation.

I also don't really participate unless somebody says something outrageously stupid. Then I raise my hand and basically tell them they're fucking retarded. Nicer, obviously.
                        ...Okay, maybe not nice all the time.
                        Sam | SICKTRACKS

Comment

• Originally posted by Uyles View Post
                          I'm one of those people that doesn't talk unless he knows his shit or what's going on in the conversation.

I also don't really participate unless somebody says something outrageously stupid. Then I raise my hand and basically tell them they're fucking retarded. Nicer, obviously.
                          ...Okay, maybe not nice all the time.
                          This is the best way of doing it. I however pretty much call them a fucking retard ALL the time. I do however try not to talk when I don't know anything about what is going on.
                          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Cole

Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion
                            yeah it's got turbo and it looks decent stanced, but it's a fucking Neon, the survived-abortion of the 90's auto industry.

Comment

• "is your cat making too much noise?!!"
                              BEST SHOW EVER.

1,100 post

-Dan

Comment

• Sunny will always be my favorite show. Its just so fucking hilarious. I don't understand how some VERY FEW people don't find it funny. Charlie is just hilarious. Hell they all are.

I @ every episode.
                                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Working...
                                X