This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
    if only i could get paid for small talking and bsing around with people lol. but it does come in handy with bartenders and waitresses
    You could... In the security industry. If you can talk you will never have to use force. The are of manipulation is a great tool, one I use erry day
    Originally posted by anth
    Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• There are career paths that allow you to do that.
      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Kielan does it constantly.

Comment

• I wish I could small talk..
          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
            I wish I could small talk..
            im just lucky i guess. i have some friends that try to small talk like i do, and they arent any good at it. the key for me, is that i can talk to people like ive known them for years even if ive just met them. its how my personality is. i think bsing on forums for the last 12 years has a lot to do with it
            Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Im a bit like that... but when it comes to the local car scene it gets kinda hard.. some people are just so obnoxious.

Comment

• Fuck.
                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• What?

Comment

• Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
                    Originally posted by Oxer
                    You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
                    Originally posted by Average_Jerk
                    Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

• dont worry if I write rhymes, I write checks.
                      |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
                      Drama you are like god
                      Originally posted by SwearBear
                      Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Alex, GTFO ----------->

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                          im just lucky i guess. i have some friends that try to small talk like i do, and they arent any good at it. the key for me, is that i can talk to people like ive known them for years even if ive just met them. its how my personality is. i think bsing on forums for the last 12 years has a lot to do with it
                          Which is why I go to car meets on Fridays.

Talk with the old friends and meet with the new.

Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                          Im a bit like that... but when it comes to the local car scene it gets kinda hard.. some people are just so obnoxious.
                          LOL, that reminds me. Yesterday at a meet someone was next to my friend along with a group of friends like a ninja. He asked "What's the first car mod I should do?" Everyone else was "". Someone said do coilovers first then wheels. He never stated which forum he was from or what his name was. Just popped out of nowhere.

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
                          Originally posted by Oxer
                          You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
                          Originally posted by Average_Jerk
                          Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

• fine....
                            |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
                            Drama you are like god
                            Originally posted by SwearBear
                            Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• skateparks got real lame

Comment

• Off topic is 18+ right? Yet the biggest thread on SW was created by someone in OT thats under the age of 18.

Does that make us all fellons?

* insert philosoraptor.img *

Comment

Working...
                                X