X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Back when I went to school in Plattsburgh, NY, one of my good friends had a MacBook Pro. I first started fucking around on it, thought it was dumb as shit, but after that I started to like it a lot. When we weren't playing 360 and being dumb college kids, we were mixing music on garage band. After that I always wanted one.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• my head is fine
      Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by andybob View Post
        Back when I went to school in Plattsburgh, NY, one of my good friends had a MacBook Pro. I first started fucking around on it, thought it was dumb as shit, but after that I started to like it a lot. When we weren't playing 360 and being dumb college kids, we were mixing music on garage band. After that I always wanted one.
        There are much better apps for that, and not gunna lie, most of them are better on Windows..
        Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
        my head is fine
        Sure about that?
        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
          Gotta give it time lol, its 3 days old.
          they paid all the developers who made iphone apps to make them for win7 too. i was hoping some of the more popular ones would be out right off the rip

Comment

• The best ones are the ones that people made when they were like "I'm bored, lets make an app." Or at least in my opinion, the only apps I use are tapatalk, and a game or two when I'm bored, other than than my iPhone is nothing more than a phone with a handy HD video feature.
            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

I have a headache because my fucking roommate got me sick.
              Dude you need to fuck that cunt off...Seriously....

Just organise Ben to kill him and Ill come and live there.

Reason I said Ben is because I believe he is a hitman leading a double life. Or he's an agent.
              Originally posted by anth
              Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                Dude you need to fuck that cunt off...Seriously....

Just organise Ben to kill him and Ill come and live there.

Reason I said Ben is because I believe he is a hitman leading a double life. Or he's an agent.
                BAHAHHAHAHAHAH I just LOL'd SO hard at that.
                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

The best ones are the ones that people made when they were like "I'm bored, lets make an app." Or at least in my opinion, the only apps I use are tapatalk, and a game or two when I'm bored, other than than my iPhone is nothing more than a phone with a handy HD video feature.
                  tapatalk and kik are some id like to have right away

Comment

• Kik is useless, just fucking text people. I **** it when people "Kik" me. I always tell them to just text me cause its the same fucking thing.
                    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Kik is useless, just fucking text people. I **** it when people "Kik" me. I always tell them to just text me cause its the same fucking thing.
                      i have friends that are international. kik > paying to txt

Comment

• Good call, although Skype is a better option IMO.
                        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Good call, although Skype is a better option IMO.
                          skype does that kinda shit too? i use BBM a lot, so these new messaging apps are new to me

Comment

• I have no Idea what kik is.... and tappatalk, I just use forums and shit like I would on a computer... cbf dl'ing an app.

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                              skype does that kinda shit too? i use BBM a lot, so these new messaging apps are new to me
                              Yessir it does, and you can call them for free which is even better.
                              Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                              I have no Idea what kik is.... and tappatalk, I just use forums and shit like I would on a computer... cbf dl'ing an app.
                              Cause your a faggot who cbf by women so you have to rely on getting men.
                              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• That sentence makes no sence.

Comment

Working...
                                X