Clear All

• Originally posted by .:Heather:. View Post
    i don't take drugzzzz lol
    haha oh noooo are you like an extreme hippie? jkjk

04' 350z
    89' s13 Coupe - Sold

Flickr

Originally posted by Kielan
    That would liven things up a bit. I could go for a shooting right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by prodigee View Post
      I really want an e36 phile to friend him and just tear him a new asshole. This kid has been taking foam out of his car left and right in efforts to "make it louder in the cabin, to hear the sound of the engine more", thats why all of the foam has come out of his trunk.... He also claims that the 93 325i was a completely different motor, suspension setup, etc, than any other year of e36 325i....
      oh god. I have a 93 325i too

-Dan

Comment

• Originally posted by PHAS3D View Post
        haha oh noooo are you like an extreme hippie? jkjk
        hahaha

edit--my neighbors upstairs are soooooo loud wtf

Comment

• Im going to take that as a yes.

04' 350z
          89' s13 Coupe - Sold

Flickr

Comment

• nah i laughed cause you were like jk jk. i'm not a hippie at all. i just don't like medications, they make me feel worse

Comment

• The kid is straight up retarded. Here is what he said trying to "justify" what retardness just came out of his mouth.

ok what i meant by getting colder air is that their is a inlet for the stock intake that is right up against the front of the car with the K&N intake it will be getting more hot air from around the engine than from out side the car. what the cap would do is channel the air towards the filter so that more cold air would go into the filter instead of the hot air around the engine.
              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• he needs a bunny with a pancake

Comment

The kid is straight up retarded. Here is what he said trying to "justify" what retardness just came out of his mouth.
                  Thats still not at all what the cf intake does. And there is no stock inlet up right in front of the car. He must be talking about the brake duct passage you can get too, and with the cf intake, that wouldn't be used seeing how its pressed right against the headlight and closer to the radiator. The carbon fiber acts like a heat shield blocking the heated air inside the engine. That intake is supposed to be used with the headlight delete things they make so the air is shoved into the intake.

With all that being said, hes not going to notice any difference. Maybe 1 or 2hp tops between a intake that cost $300 or a cheap one. But it will make his car sound "louder"

-Dan

Comment

• Originally posted by wheelfetish View Post
                    Thats still not at all what the cf intake does. And there is no stock inlet up right in front of the car. He must be talking about the brake duct passage you can get too, and with the cf intake, that wouldn't be used seeing how its pressed right against the headlight and closer to the radiator. The carbon fiber acts like a heat shield blocking the heated air inside the engine. That intake is supposed to be used with the headlight delete things they make so the air is shoved into the intake.

With all that being said, hes not going to notice any difference. Maybe 1 or 2hp tops between a intake that cost $300 or a cheap one. But it will make his car sound "louder"
                    im sure he'll feel a hug increase on the butt dyno too
                    Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by .:Heather:. View Post
                      nah i laughed cause you were like jk jk. i'm not a hippie at all. i just don't like medications, they make me feel worse
                      haha then its all good. Im tired on hippies in NC. ughhhh

04' 350z
                      89' s13 Coupe - Sold

Flickr

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                        im sure he'll feel a hug increase on the butt dyno too
                        yes, that too.

-Dan

Comment

• Originally posted by wheelfetish View Post
                          yes, that too.
                          thats all that matters. real number dont mean shit

Comment

• I know thats what I suggested to him, then he does NO research on the matter at all. These kids bother me soo. He was like I can't find out how to remove the front bumper. Took me literally 3 seconds on google...
                            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

I know thats what I suggested to him, then he does NO research on the matter at all. These kids bother me soo. He was like I can't find out how to remove the front bumper. Took me literally 3 seconds on google...
                              removing a front bumper is easy as fuck. with no instructions i can probably get any bumper off in under 30 mins lol

Comment

I know thats what I suggested to him, then he does NO research on the matter at all. These kids bother me soo. He was like I can't find out how to remove the front bumper. Took me literally 3 seconds on google...
                                why does he need to remove the front bumper?

-Dan

Comment

Working...
                                X