This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by wheelfetish View Post
    Last night, we ordered 12 Mcgangbangs. (12 double cheeseburgers, 12 mcchickens). We had bags of food.

Cole

Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion
    yeah it's got turbo and it looks decent stanced, but it's a fucking Neon, the survived-abortion of the 90's auto industry.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ezze90 View Post
      A hardcore case of the munchies I presume?
      Marty and Jon, I was just there to be in the "cool" crowed ha.

-Dan

Comment

• hahaha, wow! they must've been gonzo!
        Pose for the frame

Comment

hahaha, wow! they must've been gonzo!
          We didnt eat all of them, we have the whole fridge lined with double cheeseburgers and Mcchickens lol. The people there ***** us.

-Dan

Comment

We didnt eat all of them, we have the whole fridge lined with double cheeseburgers and Mcchickens lol. The people there ***** us.
            Haha, I don't blame them dude. You're the assholes that come in and order a shit ton of food
            Pose for the frame

Comment

• Jesus Christ 1 McGangbang is enough but 12 holy mother of god. How many people did your order for?
              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Haha, I don't blame them dude. You're the assholes that come in and order a shit ton of food
                They were so pissed. We had 3 of those big bags filled with 24 sandwitches lol

Originally posted by prodigee View Post
                Jesus Christ 1 McGangbang is enough but 12 holy mother of god. How many people did your order for?

-Dan

Comment

They were so pissed. We had 3 of those big bags filled with 24 sandwitches lol

My god. If I had worked there I would have probably killed you hahaha.
                  - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• We checked for spit, and there was none.

On a side note, my friends buying rota's after I showed him all the badness.

-Dan

Comment

We checked for spit, and there was none.

On a side note, my friends buying rota's after I showed him all the badness.
                      Wait so he is buying Rota's after you showed him that they were awful? Is he dumb?

On another side note I might be picking up a 50D with a 28-135mm and 55-250mm for $900 in the coming days assuming all goes well. .
                      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by prodigee View Post
                        Wait so he is buying Rota's after you showed him that they were awful? Is he dumb?

On another side note I might be picking up a 50D with a 28-135mm and 55-250mm for $900 in the coming days assuming all goes well. .
                        Nice! Now you can come take pics of the StanceWorks Tri-State meet

And no, hes looking for wheels for his wrx so I suguested work, ccw, rotiforms, ect. And he saw a pic of a wrx with Rotas and liked it. I told him not to do it and that they're known for breaking/bending and are cheap reps, but he didnt believe me so...

-Dan

Comment

Nice! Now you can come take pics of the StanceWorks Tri-State meet

And no, hes looking for wheels for his wrx so I suguested work, ccw, rotiforms, ect. And he saw a pic of a wrx with Rotas and liked it. I told him not to do it and that they're known for breaking/bending and are cheap reps, but he didnt believe me so...
                          Oh I will for sure be at the tristate meet with more than that setup, I will certainly rent some good stuff for that.

Why would he get Rota's if he was getting suggestions like Work, CCW, Rotiforms, etc? I mean all Rota's are, are cheap knockoffs of those wheels. Can he afford real wheels?
                          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Oh I will for sure be at the tristate meet with more than that setup, I will certainly rent some good stuff for that.

Why would he get Rota's if he was getting suggestions like Work, CCW, Rotiforms, etc? I mean all Rota's are, are cheap knockoffs of those wheels. Can he afford real wheels?
                            no no he can, he just likes the rota grids.

-Dan

Comment

• Right... Why doesn't he just get real TE37's then... I mean if he can afford it, there is no sense in wasting money on crap...

I think that your friend is on meth, and probably needs an intervention.
                              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Right... Why doesn't he just get real TE37's then... I mean if he can afford it, there is no sense in wasting money on crap...

I think that your friend is on meth, and probably needs an intervention.
                                your preaching to the choir man. Hes the same guy who spent 3k on a engine/trans swap and then bought a ebay turbo kit and gauges. I kind of suspected this from him anyway.

-Dan

Comment

Working...
                                X