X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The bitches that made that status also took pictures of me blacked out in my bed... but then again they were nice enough to tuck me in, so it wasn't a complete loss.
    ///M 2.0
    G60 POWAR... never forget

Comment

• I'll be back later RT... gotta drive back to school and do a shit ton of homework.
      ///M 2.0

Comment

• Have funnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!
        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• had chinese food and def ate too much but at least i got to drive a little.

Comment

• That's the worst.
            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Whats up in here.

I'm sick as fuck, shittiest day ever today

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• So I've been in a little bit of a tight spot financially with sending money home and car ins/rent etc. And my friend is trying to sell his car and he says he wants to make me an offer on mine, and the more I think about it the sweeter selling my car and just driving the 240 around seems.

Really thinking about it...
                -Brandon-

Comment

• I'm sure Drama will approve of that message
                  -Brandon-

Comment

• Funniest fucking video ever.

This is A comedy video about my love for Pokemon!, Not meant to be offensive to anyone! All Dialog in this video are jokes No hate speech or dislike of anyo...

And Brandon, if you really like the idea of driving the s13 all the time, then do it. In the end its up to you, if you think you can get some good money for your car, and that you won't miss it a lot, or regret it, then sell.
                    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• it's 12:41, and i still have two papers left to type.... FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUU
                      ///M 2.0

Comment

• Oh I know I'll miss it. It just doesn't make sense that I have two cars, although handy while I'm working on the other... it's expensive lol
                        -Brandon-

Comment

• seriously..

Some one put a gun to mt head and paint the walls with my brains. Please.
                          Originally posted by anth
                          Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Crappy day?

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
                            Originally posted by Oxer
                            You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
                            Originally posted by Average_Jerk
                            Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

• rediculous.

Why does family shit always pop up when you are trying to get things done?

Always...

Fuck me..
                              Originally posted by anth
                              Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Ah I see.

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
                                Originally posted by Oxer
                                You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
                                Originally posted by Average_Jerk
                                Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

Working...
                                X