This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by anth
    Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• My car has the most typical problem on e36's: worn out wishbone bearings.
      brought to a shop, they fixed it. BUT MY STEERING WHEEL IS STILL WOBBLING.WTF?
      Originally posted by Oxer
      I dont know why, but I love your car.. Its OEM cleanness makes me happy in the genitals.

Comment

• Wheel ballance? maybe?
        Originally posted by anth

Comment

• Nah. Started with summer tires and still wobbles with winter tires on. maybe my brake disc. i dunno.
          I dont know why, but I love your car.. Its OEM cleanness makes me happy in the genitals.

Comment

• Is it when driving or when braking?

Also is it making any noises?

If its during braking, I suggest getting your discs machined, they may be warped.

If its not and its noisy, it could be wheel bearings or maybe just the wheel balance is out of whack.

If ifs not noisy, there may be a bubble on the inside wall of a tire somewhere? If the vibration is coming through the wheel, its something in the front end.

Also ball joints, but Im pretty sure thats what you just had replaced.

Comment

• Only when breaking. When driving car feels great.

Comment

• Gotta go.

Anyway thanks for helping Daniel. Best thing would be to replace both of my front discs.

Comment

• Holy hell I'm tired.
                  - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by K.rischan View Post
                    Gotta go.

Anyway thanks for helping Daniel. Best thing would be to replace both of my front discs.
                    Might not need to go that far, but yeah.. laters Germ.

Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                    Holy hell I'm tired.
                    Hungover? Vomit on roommate? If niether, didnt drink enough......

Comment

• Nah I'm just super tired (not a heavy hangover, but its there), I drank teh most I ever have last night, and I didn't throw up or feel like shit at any point in the night cause I spaced it out.

Gotta start drinking again soon though football game is in 3 hours, and I need some alcohol in my blood stream.
                      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Theres your problem......

We aussies have an alcohol stream that contains small amounts of blood.

Comment

• Wait... What?
                          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• This is for all you guys...

and Facebook just introduced their new GPS program:

Comment

• Fuck you Ben... Comin in here and fucking our happiness...

Comment

• 4 Fags just walked through the door... Felt like vomiting.

Then 4 chicks and one guy walked through... The hottest chick was obviously with the guy, but the second hottest chick took a second glance at me...

I had to put on my coolface.

Comment

Working...
                                X