• dahahahahahahahaha

http://shutupwomangetonmyhorse.com/
    Originally posted by TheNeek
    BP ain't got $#!T on StanceWorks!

Comment

• Originally posted by Iscrape View Post
      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• i was eating pop eyes chicken. i was was pulling of a piece of meat and the bitch shot hot ass grease into my eye. my eye hurt for like 5 hours after-words, FML
        Originally posted by M.Burroughs
        I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

• I **** grease burns they hurt like hell for like 2 seconds, but damn in they eye I don't even want to imagine that. .
          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by da3bous
            I want you to photoshop a giant penis down the side of my car

Comment

• ^^^^^bahahahahaha

Cole

Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion
              yeah it's got turbo and it looks decent stanced, but it's a fucking Neon, the survived-abortion of the 90's auto industry.

Comment

- Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• So i'm flipping channels and come accross National Georaphic, and they're doing a special on the Bugatti Veyron. If I had the money It wouldn't be my first choice, but it's absolutely amazing the work and design that went into making this car, and the actual numbers this car puts out.

I'm also pretty high so I guess anything is amazing lol
                  -Brandon-

Comment

• schroedstein where do you find this shit, ps. My belly is full of hash browns and corned beef hash, mmmm breakfast of me, on a side note, I still want a muscle car, preferably with a 1 or 2jz in it, or rb20 or what ever those nissan engines are

Comment

• Originally posted by RedE46Bimmer View Post
                      So i'm flipping channels and come accross National Georaphic, and they're doing a special on the Bugatti Veyron. If I had the money It wouldn't be my first choice, but it's absolutely amazing the work and design that went into making this car, and the actual numbers this car puts out.

I'm also pretty high so I guess anything is amazing lol
                      Ultimate Factories did a thing on the Audi R8 right after that last night, it was awesome to see the whole process of how one is made. I was blazed for that and it was lovely as well

Flickr

Originally posted by Kielan
                      Oh FUCK YES, 6-10 inches for me this weekend. FUCK YES!

Comment

• I watch top gear when I'm torched sometimes. But lately it's been Planet Earth and Life on my buddys HD TV. Stuff is absolutely mesmerizing.

Cole

yeah it's got turbo and it looks decent stanced, but it's a fucking Neon, the survived-abortion of the 90's auto industry.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bracknaphobia View Post
                          I watch top gear when I'm torched sometimes. But lately it's been Planet Earth and Life on my buddys HD TV. Stuff is absolutely mesmerizing.
                          I can watch top gear all day lol
                          Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                            Done that in the past, been through all 14 seasons quite a bit over the years and I still love it all haha. Watching anything after a good smoke is better imo

Flickr

Originally posted by Kielan
                            Oh FUCK YES, 6-10 inches for me this weekend. FUCK YES!

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                              x2

When I'm fortunate enough I can make myself some good dinner, turn on BBC, sit back, and it'll be on. Praise Jebus for digital cable

Cole

Comment

• Originally posted by aar0n. View Post
                                Watching anything after a good smoke is better imo
                                This so hard

Cole

Comment

Working...
                                X