This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
    So a guy just came down to the reception, naked, and asked me if this was a dream...
    pics or it didn't happen...

wait, wut?

Scratch the pics, its still epic.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

So a guy just came down to the reception, naked, and asked me if this was a dream...
      Inception.
      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• dude...

The guy was late 50's atleast...

He had no keys or anything...

I told him no it wasnt, threw him a towel and said you can start by covering yourself.
        Originally posted by anth
        Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Inception.
          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
            Inception.
            The cunt must have just seen the movie or some shit.... seriously, like what the fuck.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
              Originally posted by Oxer View Post
              Inception.
              That was damn funny right there.

I literally lol'ed.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• I saw inception last night for the 4th time. lol

04' 350z
                89' s13 Coupe - Sold

Flickr

Originally posted by Kielan
                That would liven things up a bit. I could go for a shooting right now.

Comment

• I want to see it.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• I need to see it, for the number of times I reference it.
                    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by PHAS3D View Post
                      I saw inception last night for the 4th time. lol
                      We know. How was it baked? I havent tried yet.

Comment

• The theater that is closest to me doesn't have it. Fuckers.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

We know. How was it baked? I havent tried yet.
                          ha wait did I say that last night? damn well that should speak for itself.

04' 350z
                          89' s13 Coupe - Sold

Flickr

Comment

• so last night I go to this bar that kind of turns into a club type deal on thursday nights, show my id to the door guy while some broad in a mini mouse costume is trying to get in sans id

so I walk in, go to pay the girls to get in, its like a 5 dollar cover, the girl says

"Are you here for the VIP?"

me- "uhhhh, naw"

her- "Yea you are, heres your wrist band, you don't need to pay" and smiles

so I'm like, well thats rad, and go to the bar to grab a drink, I ask for a newcastle because I havn't found my narragansett rep friend yet, while the bar tender is getting me my beer, I get a tap on the shoulder

random bro guy- "Duuuuuuuude are you a Jonas brother?!?!?!?!"

me, very dryly I might add- "yea, I am"

random bro guy dood guy- "Nooo waaaay, hee totally is, can I take a picture with you?!?!?!"

me- "uhhhhh, yea"

so I throw up the shaka and take a picture with him.

right, so thats it, wrong. I find my friend, she gets me some beers for free, gives me some narragansett shit and we're just hanging out shooting the shit at the little table they set up. I have to go piss so I go towards the bathroom. As I'm walking there these 4 girls start freaking out,

"OMIGAWD YOU LOOK JUST LIKE MY FRIEND OMIGAWD"

and instantly theirs four girls hugging me and kissing my face, if I was single this would be win, but as a taken man in my mind I was saying "WHY IN A RELATIONSHIP!" and picturing that internet friends why you so far away guy

so this girl, her name was Brooke, very cute, insists I take a picture with her, so I say ok, and talk to them for a bit, and then go on my way to the bathroom.

so then later in the night, one of the other gannsett girls that was there, who is good looking, was talking to my friend and I, and my friend says that I got mistaken as a JO Bro, and she says

"oh no, you're way cutter than they are"

so that was my night of craziness, that sort of shit never happens when you're single

Comment

• Guess I am going to wait to see it when it comes out on DVD.

No theater within an hour and a half from here has it. Damn

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• du werk... You failed to "Du Werk."

04' 350z
                                89' s13 Coupe - Sold

Flickr

Comment

Working...
                                X