This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• alright, it makes sense now.

so basically 4 emo kids got in a group just after they found out Santa wasn't real and wanted to fuck up santa's reputation.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
      Lol its ok. Oxer knows I <3 him.
      <3 you too.

Originally posted by LozZz View Post
      Sorry JHS stands for JUNIOR high school. (but yes it's in Japan)
      and they did it last year so they were 1st year JHS (year 7 in Australia). they were like 12-13yo maybe when they did it?

In Australia grades 7-12 are just called high school.

But in Japan 7-9 are junior high school and 10-12 are high school. I thought it was the same in the US, but obviously not?

In the US they just go to college cause they're all sick cunts.

That or they shoot eachother.
      Originally posted by anth
      Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
        That or they shoot eachother.
        We need retards over here to shoot themselves. It helps weed out the system.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• But what do you mean by retards? As in metal or physical?

I agree, all retired people should be shot.

Comment

• I didn't mean retards as in the disability.

I am saying all people that are in gangs, on the welfare system, collect unemployment instead of work, and anyone else that is a free loader living off the government.

Not people that are retarded mentally or physically, because that is something they can't control.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Originally posted by andybob View Post
              I didn't mean retards as in the disability.

I am saying all people that are in gangs, on the welfare system, collect unemployment instead of work, and anyone else that is a free loader living off the government.

Not people that are retarded mentally or physically, because that is something they can't control.
              i was on unemployment for 5 months last year. i ***** it
              Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                i was on unemployment for 5 months last year. i ***** it
                In the area where I live, there are those that get fired from a job and live off of unemployment. We get it all the time where I work. People come in looking for applications to make it look like they are trying to get jobs. They show to the unemployment office, then you never see them turn them back in.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

In the area where I live, there are those that get fired from a job and live off of unemployment. We get it all the time where I work. People come in looking for applications to make it look like they are trying to get jobs. They show to the unemployment office, then you never see them turn them back in.
                  in ct, i didnt have to do anything. no proof needed

Comment

• btw, fuck the cold weather

Comment

• Unemployment, or "the dole" as its know in Aus, Its the biggest piece of shit ever. Ive lost a job before and had nothing to fall back onto, but I made ends meet, I didnt ask the goverment for shit.

When I meet people who live off it, I give them my thoughts straight out. They're lucky I dont smash their faces.

Comment

• I'm not 100% against the unemployment system because once and a while everyone has some bad luck, but it is being taken advantage of. That's what I don't like.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• its definitely being taken advantage of. no doubt

when i was on it, i needed it. i got fucked out of my job hardcore.

Comment

• I'm a hard core conservative too, so there isn't many government programs that I do like. Don't even get me started on welfare.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                              its definitely being taken advantage of. no doubt

when i was on it, i needed it. i got fucked out of my job hardcore.
                              It should be there for people that need it, not for those who want it and don't work.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

It should be there for people that need it, not for those who want it and don't work.
                                i actually like working. a lot. i like to be as busy as possible with absolutely no idle time.

Comment

Working...
                                X