This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• because its random
    |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
    Drama you are like god
    Originally posted by SwearBear
    Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Sorry, i had a random ***** attack..

Random....
      Originally posted by anth
      Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• dont worry, shit happens :P

Drama you are like god
        Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drama View Post
          12.50? its like $8 over here
          yeah, normal tickets run about $8.00, but for some reason 3D is about $12.50.

I guess you have to pay more for the cool glasses.

Comment

• at least you get to keep em .
            Do you get those geek-looking glasses?

Drama you are like god

Comment

• Around here normal tickets are like 10.25 and 3D tickets are 12.50, IMAX 3D are 14.50... Talk about rip offs...
              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• before 6 o'clock its like 5.50 or 6.50 and past 6 is 8.50

Drama you are like god

Comment

• about to hog down 2 hamburgers

Comment

• its fuckin beautiful out right now, going to get an iced coffee at dunks!

Comment

• starbucks>dd

Comment

• Originally posted by .:Heather:. View Post
                        starbucks>dd
                        I agree, but starbucks is expensive, not to mention the stereotype they have created.

Comment

• i put money on one of their cards and just buy that way. after so many they give you free ones.

Comment

• i am perfectly happy with 7-11 iced coffee... its good and cheap!

Comment

• I really like the BK Mocha Joe. I find it better tasting than DD, McD's, and any other coffee out there, except Starbucks. Like Heather said, you cant top them, they are expensive though. Like 5 bucks for a grande frap.

Unless you're cuban, then you take expresso shots. I sued to **** those things because they were so pure, but now I live on them. The crash sucks though.

Comment

• Just went for a run and experienced runner's high for the first time. Feels like I smoked a little or something.. this is weird.

Comment

Working...
                                X