X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by prodigee View Post
    It's goos to let it out.

I **** it when parents are like "You never spend anytime with me, you never do this, you never do that, etc, etc." Its like are you stupid clearly I have things to do and you know what I am like I never just call people to talk so come on...
    yeah, really who calls people just to talk?

-Dan

Comment

• Originally posted by wheelfetish View Post
      See, Im away at college until the weekends then I come home to work on my car and see my girlfriend. I have 2 days basically to get everything done that I need to do and thats not nearly enough time. I don't have time to randomly call people just to talk or stop by. Nor do I want to move my stuff from college, to my dads, to my moms house for three months, then back to college. Its just pointless. Shes going to **** next year when I have a house off campus and never coming home. I just wish she would leave me alone and not smother me I guess. (not to sound horrible or anything like that, I love her but...)
      I know what you mean. Mom's just have no idea when to let go, and fail to realize that you are no longer their 3 year old little boy..
      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

yeah, really who calls people just to talk?
        Women.
        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

I know what you mean. Mom's just have no idea when to let go, and fail to realize that you are no longer their 3 year old little boy..
          Yea, its like ill be 20 in a couple months now. Ill be graduating college next year and most likely moving to a bigger city. Shes going to have to accept that sometime.

Originally posted by prodigee View Post
          Women.
          So true. Just wait till you get a girlfriend. They complain about how you never talk on the phone or call them and when you do, its basically a "yup" "mmhm" type conversation for 10 hours.

-Dan

Comment

Yea, its like ill be 20 in a couple months now. Ill be graduating college next year and most likely moving to a bigger city. Shes going to have to accept that sometime.
            She has to. Its not like she can keep you forever.

Originally posted by wheelfetish View Post
            So true. Just wait till you get a girlfriend. They complain about how you never talk on the phone or call them and when you do, its basically a "yup" "mmhm" type conversation for 10 hours.
            Been there done that. ***** every second of it.
            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

She has to. Its not like she can keep you forever.
              Been there done that. ***** every second of it.
              Shes just annoying right now. There is about 1000000 things I would rather do right now then spend the little time I have on the weekends to go over to her house and just sit and talk with her. Again, that sounds horrible. I get the family is important and all that stuff, but I need to do what I want to do and I feel that shes just holding me back from doing things that I want to do and need to get done right now. Plus, im a little pissed off at her now for commenting every god damn thing me or my girlfriend post on facebook, and its usually mean/hurtful things. Then she gets upset when I deleted it. I tried telling her this before but she just completly flipped out.

-Dan

Comment

Shes just annoying right now. There is about 1000000 things I would rather do right now then spend the little time I have on the weekends to go over to her house and just sit and talk with her. Again, that sounds horrible. I get the family is important and all that stuff, but I need to do what I want to do and I feel that shes just holding me back from doing things that I want to do and need to get done right now. Plus, im a little pissed off at her now for commenting every god damn thing me or my girlfriend post on facebook, and its usually mean/hurtful things. Then she gets upset when I deleted it. I tried telling her this before but she just completly flipped out.
                just be like me when your mom flips out. But you gotta say it in a calm voice as if you were talking normal. Thats what I do, I stay all calm and just get all sarcastic and what not

"you dont care about your family"
                "yup"
                "your gonna end up living on the streets soon"
                "yup"
                "You're gonna end up broke later in life"
                "of course I am"
                "your such a jerk to people"
                "yup, damn right I am"
                |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
                Drama you are like god
                Originally posted by SwearBear
                Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• I **** it when people with nice cars don't actually know anything about them, they just buy them because they can.
                  Sam | SICKTRACKS

Comment

• world history test in a few hours

FFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion
                    Things made of metal can be remade, but flesh and bone cannot be replicated. Not even by Rota.
                    Originally posted by Kielan
                    VW kids go to Hondas, Honda kids go to BMW, BMW kids stick with BMW because they are the best.
                    ///stanceworks\\\

Comment

• ^^^ Cultures of the Middle East Test in two hours. US Politics Test right after that. I love how I have two tests in one day that practically contradict one another....End of semester FFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Cole

yeah it's got turbo and it looks decent stanced, but it's a fucking Neon, the survived-abortion of the 90's auto industry.

Comment

• Testing all this week FFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUU
                        |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
                        Drama you are like god
                        Originally posted by SwearBear
                        Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• ^^^don't forget about all the papers

Cole

yeah it's got turbo and it looks decent stanced, but it's a fucking Neon, the survived-abortion of the 90's auto industry.

Comment

• Originally posted by Uyles View Post
                            I **** it when people with nice cars don't actually know anything about them, they just buy them because they can.
                            shoot, i would buy a nice car if i could
                            Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• gooooooood morning

Comment

• Originally posted by .:Heather:. View Post
                                gooooooood morning
                                i was looking for some kind of overly obnoxious waving smiley. but sw doesnt have one. lol

morning!
                                Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

Working...
                                X