- Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by RD408 View Post
      Sounds fun... I didnt do anything last night
      Tonight should be fun though
      I agree

Originally posted by RD408 View Post
      Bay Area= mad jdm sluts= all the time
      El Paso = mad JDM sluts. We have a bunch at my school and they're fucking annoying.

"OMG I want an Integra like my boyfriends. Its slammed and it has a bunch of JDM stickers, it looks awesome! And it has those little dolls that hang off the bumper in the back, its so cuutee. I just want to slam it, i dont want wheels or anything."--thats how this one chick talks who sits in front of me in Chemistry.
      |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
      Drama you are like god
      Originally posted by SwearBear
      Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
        This is uh, confusing.

3 series ute!

Now it needs to slide around.

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
        Originally posted by Oxer
        You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
        Originally posted by Average_Jerk
        Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

• JDM sluts >
          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• They're really people in your school that talk about cars alex? I wish my highschool was like that

Comment

• Originally posted by DuWerk View Post
              They're really people in your school that talk about cars alex? I wish my highschool was like that
              yup. We also have a lot of JDM fags that don't know what they're talking about lol. I was talking to Kielan about this one girl I talk to who loves drifting, cars, and motocross. She's a cheerleader.
              |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
              Drama you are like god
              Originally posted by SwearBear
              Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

Bay Area = Next place of residence.
                Nice, do it. You really wouldnt regret it if you want teh asian chicks.

Comment

• Going out for dinner, the places sign just says bugers and beer mmmmmmm

Comment

• I just want to live in NorCal, its like ideal perfect for me haha. Asian (Korean and Japanese really) girls, and white girls = yummmm.
                    Last edited by Kielan; 10-31-2010, 07:29 PM.
                    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Speaking of bikes few pages back...

I want to get a fixed gear.

You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
                      Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

• Why would you backtrack..
                        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Never backtracked. Just remembered that there was a conversation about bikes.

Comment

• Sneaky Jason, very sneaky.
                            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

I just want to live in NorCal, its like ideal perfect for me haha. Asian (Korean and Japanese really) girls, and white girls = yummmm.
                              Get over here when you finish school.

Comment

• That's the plan.
                                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Working...
                                X