X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh dear, this is going to start a war.

Why did you stop shooting for them?

And thats where I know your name from haha.
    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• This is uh, confusing.

- Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
        Oh dear, this is going to start a war.

Why did you stop shooting for them?

And thats where I know your name from haha.
        I would send in some pics, they'd tell me what day it would be up so I would tell the owner. And then that day would come around, and 2 weeks would pass and still not up so it was making me look bad. And a few times I asked for stickers, even offered to pay and never got them. I dont really need to deal with bs so I left.

Comment

• Seems like a good reason to leave.
          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Your mother was warm last night.
            orly?
            Originally posted by RD408 View Post
            I would send in some pics, they'd tell me what day it would be up so I would tell the owner. And then that day would come around, and 2 weeks would pass and still not up so it was making me look bad. And a few times I asked for stickers, even offered to pay and never got them. I dont really need to deal with bs so I left.
            Wow. that just lowered the bar for cib in my eyes.
            |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
            Drama you are like god
            Originally posted by SwearBear
            Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Seems they have lost a lot of my respect as of recently. Oh well.
              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Yeah it's whatever to me, I'm doing better now than anytime with them haha. But on another topic, what are you guys doing for halloween? ( I know its kinda late to ask )

Comment

• Halloween is over here at PSU all that ish happened Thursday to Saturday, Sunday is a work day haha.
                  - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• lol fail! Everyday is a party!

Comment

• Well not for me haha I have a take home midterm I'm working on haha, but uhhh yeah. All my friends are taking it easy tonight cause they partied so hard this weekend, halloweekend, and the biggest football game of the season, and we win, yeah people went really hard hahah.
                      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by RD408 View Post
                        . But on another topic, what are you guys doing for halloween? ( I know its kinda late to ask )
                        Probably go with 20+ other BMXers to raid the best skateboard only skatepark here.
                        |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
                        Drama you are like god
                        Originally posted by SwearBear
                        Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Well aren't you a bamf.
                          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Well not for me haha I have a take home midterm I'm working on haha, but uhhh yeah. All my friends are taking it easy tonight cause they partied so hard this weekend, halloweekend, and the biggest football game of the season, and we win, yeah people went really hard hahah.
                            Originally posted by Drama View Post
                            Probably go with 20+ other BMXers to raid the best skateboard only skatepark here.
                            Sounds fun... I didnt do anything last night
                            Tonight should be fun though

Comment

• Halloween = Mad JDM tyte sluts = <3
                              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Bay Area= mad jdm sluts= all the time

Comment

Working...
                                X