X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've finally had time to try and recover everything and sort through it. I've had a shit week at work, too.
    FlickR

"What really goes on in the mind of a n**** that gets down for theirs? Constantly, money over bitches."

Comment

• I was going to fly to Tennessee for the weekend but my ticket was a standby ticket and my flight got bumped and I could've waited for the next, but it looked like it was booked up, too and hours later, so I skipped out and I decided I'll just go in November.

So I'm in Houston with nothing to do, jamming to some good music, getting my super soaker ready to spray any kids tomorrow that come near my house.
      FlickR

"What really goes on in the mind of a n**** that gets down for theirs? Constantly, money over bitches."

Comment

• Bahahahah thats a great idea.

I am just editing pics from today. Got some nice rollers of my friends tC, should be on the flickr now.
        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• I need a chat application for facebook, aim, and msn. Just one app... anything better than Trillian out there?
          FlickR

Comment

• My favorite pic from today.

- Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by J. Evins View Post
              I need a chat application for facebook, aim, and msn. Just one app... anything better than Trillian out there?
              Are you a PC or Mac user?
              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• how was first class fitment kielan?

Comment

• Copy and pasted from earlier this page haha.

Ok, so, first of all, the roads in were ABSOLUTE garbage, like amazingly shitty. Then you think a show with 515 cars applied and only 75 cars got in, that the quality of the cars would be impeccable, there were cars there that were stock height on show. There were many cars in the spectator lots that were a hell of a lot nicer than the cars that were on show. Not gunna lie, the idea and the concept behind the hangar were cool, but the execution was seriously lacking. There were show cars leaving at like 1245, the event started at 11, and not even all 75 cars selected were there. It got to a point around 2 where most of the show cars had left, and they were letting any car that had mildly good fitment, just park, which was nice because they replaced some of the stock cars as well. But overall the quality of the cars was lacking, there weren't enough cars to keep you there for 7 hours, they hyped the event wayyyy too much. If you have a 7 hour event 75 cars, even if they all stay is not going to be enough to keep people there for more than 45 minutes. We left, got food, came back, took pictures of the cars we had already seen, and left. The total of 7 hours of driving was not worth it at all.

I am not saying that this event was bad because it was a Canibeat event either, I was thoroughly pumped up for this event, skipped what would have been the best Halloween weekend for this show, thinking it would be some of the highest quality cars I have ever seen, and I was severely disappointed. And I know for a fact that I was not the only one who felt this way.
                  - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• oh haha i just come in and post, dont read shit lol.

ah man sounds disappointing. i was looking forward to pics thinking it would be an epic event

Comment

• I'm a PC user.
                      FlickR

Comment

• Originally posted by Lukey View Post
                        oh haha i just come in and post, dont read shit lol.

ah man sounds disappointing. i was looking forward to pics thinking it would be an epic event
                        Still got pics to post haha.
                        Originally posted by J. Evins View Post
                        I'm a PC user.
                        Trillian is your best bet then. :/ If you were a Mac user I would have said Adium, but sadly no dice.
                        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Always lower expectations.

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
                          Originally posted by Oxer
                          You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
                          Originally posted by Average_Jerk
                          Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                            I can't fucking browse threads he posts in because of that sig.

I am not saying that this event was bad because it was a Canibeat event either, I was thoroughly pumped up for this event, skipped what would have been the best Halloween weekend for this show, thinking it would be some of the highest quality cars I have ever seen, and I was severely disappointed. And I know for a fact that I was not the only one who felt this way.
                            It was a bust... Nice

Comment

• Capitalism has no place at car shows.
                              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• These. Are. The Breaks
                                |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
                                Drama you are like god
                                Originally posted by SwearBear
                                Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

Working...
                                X