This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dont get me started on bobbers...

I want to build a frankenstein one, with a cbr1000 honda engine, and a nice turbo hanging off it....

Maybe a bottle of nos for the furl tank (like in tokyo drift)

Im dead serious.
    Originally posted by anth
    Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuu

So cbf.... Looked at pretty much all Im prepared to look at on the web, with just under 2 hours to go.... fuck me.

Comment

• so i think im gonna hire someone to write a resume for me
        Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• lol why?

Comment

• so i can get a good job that pays well. it'll be worth spending a few hundred bucks to get a really good lookng resume. plus, i got no education, so i need to really glorify my job experiences
            Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Hahaha fair enough...

Im lucky.... in the security industry appearance is priority. They see a tall, semi build white male and throw jobs at you.... Because most of the guards around here are small framed indians that barely speak english... Even if they do they have no Idea how to confront people or deal with actual situations.

I knew the bosses of this company before I started, so they throw all the cream jobs my way... Sit on my ass and do sweet fuck all, while getting payed good money for it.

Comment

• Im thinking I could go some fresh pussy right about now.

Comment

• Taxi companies are such shit cunts.

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                    im loling at me over sleeping and totally missing it
                    Didn't miss anything, that shit sucked. I normally loved shows, but there were so many things wrong there, I don't even know where to start.
                    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• oxers sigs are sooo laggy

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                        Didn't miss anything, that shit sucked. I normally loved shows, but there were so many things wrong there, I don't even know where to start.
                        Oh? What was wrong?

Comment

• Originally posted by INVSBL View Post
                          oxers sigs are sooo laggy
                          I can't fucking browse threads he posts in because of that sig.
                          Originally posted by RD408 View Post
                          Oh? What was wrong?
                          Ok, so, first of all, the roads in were ABSOLUTE garbage, like amazingly shitty. Then you think a show with 515 cars applied and only 75 cars got in, that the quality of the cars would be impeccable, there were cars there that were stock height on show. There were many cars in the spectator lots that were a hell of a lot nicer than the cars that were on show. Not gunna lie, the idea and the concept behind the hangar were cool, but the execution was seriously lacking. There were show cars leaving at like 1245, the event started at 11, and not even all 75 cars selected were there. It got to a point around 2 where most of the show cars had left, and they were letting any car that had mildly good fitment, just park, which was nice because they replaced some of the stock cars as well. But overall the quality of the cars was lacking, there weren't enough cars to keep you there for 7 hours, they hyped the event wayyyy too much. If you have a 7 hour event 75 cars, even if they all stay is not going to be enough to keep people there for more than 45 minutes. We left, got food, came back, took pictures of the cars we had already seen, and left. The total of 7 hours of driving was not worth it at all.

I am not saying that this event was bad because it was a Canibeat event either, I was thoroughly pumped up for this event, skipped what would have been the best Halloween weekend for this show, thinking it would be some of the highest quality cars I have ever seen, and I was severely disappointed. And I know for a fact that I was not the only one who felt this way.
                          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• okey i have a confestion or wtf how its spelled, for you offtopic posters, oxer, kielan etc etc etc etc, im getting addicted to the random thread, im stitting heree drunk, and i just had to post :shiftty he he
                            -Instagram@jdjurhuus
                            Stretchsaurus and Pokemon.

Comment

• so im 21 now. life is all down hill now

Comment

• Originally posted by Zic View Post
                                okey i have a confestion or wtf how its spelled, for you offtopic posters, oxer, kielan etc etc etc etc, im getting addicted to the random thread, im stitting heree drunk, and i just had to post :shiftty he he
                                Hahahaha I love how me and Ox are the only ones mentioned there, and the others are just, etc.

Lol RT is an addiction, there is no way around it, look at my post count.
                                Originally posted by Lukey View Post
                                so im 21 now. life is all down hill now
                                Happy? Birthday?
                                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Working...
                                X