This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
    Yes Mr. Evins has joined the ranks of SW's amazing photographers.

And you are still a cheater...
    gangsta. He saw my friend's' friend's cahs. I didnt even think the blue IS300 was gonna go
    |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
    Drama you are like god
    Originally posted by SwearBear
    Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Do you want a medal for knowing people with dope cars? Cause I will win this battle lol. (Unless pretty much anyone else in this thread jumps in).
      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
        Do you want a medal for knowing people with dope cars? Cause I will win this battle lol. (Unless pretty much anyone else in this thread jumps in).
        shut up fool. I didn't expect the dude with IS to go at all, nor my friend in the 350. If you know so many people with dope cars, then why do you complain so much about not knowing anybody with stance to shoot photos of? lol
        |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
        Drama you are like god
        Originally posted by SwearBear
        Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Cause at PSU there is no one lol, all my friends are at home. Thankfully FCF is tomorrow so I can get my fix, gotta take a ton of pics good pics so that I have stuff to edit over the winter.
          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Finally home.. what a long night.

Comment

• I thought about dieting.... But my love for food is just too great.
              Originally posted by anth
              Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                I thought about dieting.... But my love for food is just too great.
                you could eat the food u love with moderation
                Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

• no such thing...

Comment

• Haven't been on here for a while but I ordered some coilovers for the car........

.....earlier this year in MAY! They're still not here. Just gives me more time to search for wheels and tires.

Comment

• WTF, where are they that they have taken almost 6 months to get to you?
                      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Fucking homo night shift.

Comment

• Ive noticed that at any given time of day, there are a minimum of 10 people viewing the showroom... Mass stalkers.. LOL

Comment

• Forever alone.

Comment

• God damn people asking me If I can book people in.... Fuck no I cant!

gtfoutta here

Comment

• Rain rain, dont go away, keep the drunk cunts far away!

Comment

Working...
                                X