This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• another goal 4-1 ftw
    Last edited by Unstanced; 10-29-2010, 03:10 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
      i went out to dinner last night with this chick, i was explaining stance. she goes "like hydrolics?" I said "no, im not a fucking hombre"

Originally posted by Oxer View Post

I farted and it smells really bad...
      did you hotbox yourself in that little booth your in?

Originally posted by DuWerk View Post
      I think Im going to be Jim halpert for Halloween
      My mom took my Dunder Mifflin work shirt and a "thats what she said" shirt underneath, to work today
      |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
      Drama you are like god
      Originally posted by SwearBear
      Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• I remember that shirt haha.
        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
          I remember that shirt haha.
          hahaha I only wore it that one day and that was it.

Drama you are like god
          Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• xbox just deleted my fucking gamerscore and put my zone to "cheater"....WTF DID I DO?!?!?!?!

Drama you are like god

Comment

• tell them you will take legal action unless they have proof

Comment

• I have officially lost 50 lbs since I started dieting... sick! Its been about 4-5 months now.
                FlickR

"What really goes on in the mind of a n**** that gets down for theirs? Constantly, money over bitches."

Comment

• Originally posted by J. Evins View Post
                  I have officially lost 50 lbs since I started dieting... sick! Its been about 4-5 months now.
                  congrats dude... im trying to put on weight. shit sucks
                  No Shelter

Comment

• Originally posted by Drama View Post
                    xbox just deleted my fucking gamerscore and put my zone to "cheater"....WTF DID I DO?!?!?!?!
                    Its cause you modded that stupid car into GTA...
                    Originally posted by J. Evins View Post
                    I have officially lost 50 lbs since I started dieting... sick! Its been about 4-5 months now.
                    That's quite impressive, congrats man!!
                    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Thanks
                      FlickR

"What really goes on in the mind of a n**** that gets down for theirs? Constantly, money over bitches."

Comment

• Originally posted by J. Evins View Post
                        What did you do? If you dont mind me asking. And congrats!
                        I've been doing the same, I lost about 15 so far in a month or 2. I mainly just stopped drinking soda and everything except water, and sort of watching how much i eat

Comment

• Drink the good drinks, and eat healthy stuff that tastes good. Much better way to do it, you can't substitute the taste of soda, but foods there are almost unlimited ways to eat healthily but still have damn taste.

Or the Subway diet could work.

Or you could just not eat at all, I hear that works well too.
                          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                            Its cause you modded that stupid car into GTA...
                            Its in game you fool. I already told you.

Congrats Evins! And did you take those Cupcake pics on the homepage?
                            Last edited by Drama; 10-29-2010, 10:06 PM.

Drama you are like god

Comment

• just found out today that yesterday at the party that the main frat on campus throws 5 people were hospitalized for alcohol poisoning before the even got on the shuttle to the party. I mean they passed out at the place where the shuttle picks the people up.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drama View Post
                                Its in game you fool. I already told you.

Congrats Evins! And did you take those Cupcake pics on the homepage?
                                Yes Mr. Evins has joined the ranks of SW's amazing photographers.

And you are still a cheater...
                                Originally posted by Unstanced View Post
                                just found out today that yesterday at the party that the main frat on campus throws 5 people were hospitalized for alcohol poisoning before the even got on the shuttle to the party. I mean they passed out at the place where the shuttle picks the people up.
                                Damn son thats taking go hard or go home a little to far there haha.
                                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Working...
                                X