X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
    No German, thats doesnt calm me down.

Just had a guy call who locked himself out of one of the other appartment buildings... Which is ages away from where I am... He's offering to pay me money even though I told him I cant leave the site.... fucking drunk cunts.

Is it really that hard to bring a key with you?

He left his phone in there and was calling me from a pay phone... serious... what the fuck.

Luckily I can pass him onto another number for that is, So now he's gonna wake up someone to help him...

Fuck them, If I have to stay awake, then they can wake up to.
    Man you are having a bad night.
    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

No German, thats doesnt calm me down.

Just had a guy call who locked himself out of one of the other appartment buildings... Which is ages away from where I am... He's offering to pay me money even though I told him I cant leave the site.... fucking drunk cunts.

Is it really that hard to bring a key with you?

He left his phone in there and was calling me from a pay phone... serious... what the fuck.

Luckily I can pass him onto another number for that is, So now he's gonna wake up someone to help him...

Fuck them, If I have to stay awake, then they can wake up to.

Uhoh. Somebody's pissed.
      Comprehensible.

Dinner time. Catch ya all later.
      Originally posted by Oxer
      I dont know why, but I love your car.. Its OEM cleanness makes me happy in the genitals.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
        Man you are having a bad night.
        That is an understatement.. "The guy who locked himself out", yeah he lied, He woke the chick at the other appartments up for nothing, he ended up here... Apparently his mates arent staying at these appartments.

The chick just called me and told me these guys were thhey ones abusing the chick I releaved at the start of my shift.

I wish I had a gun, Id go up there and pistolwhip the shit out of these fucking new zealand cunts.
        Originally posted by anth
        Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• new zelanders are the worst
          Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Don't they have to say shenanigans a certain number of times before pistolwhipping is optional?
            Christof Goulart
            FCGoulartDesign.

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
              new zelanders are the worst
              This 100%

There are a few good ones, but they are tarnished by the rest of them anyway.

Pistol whipping will happen when I decide. Just like if I decided to use my iron fists.

Fucking stupid ass fucking homosexual faggot pieces of shit cunt fucks.

Swearing makes stress disolve...

Comment

• Lol, love me some megacursing.
                Got an alcohol citation and a $70 ticket last week, and the university fucked up my meal plan so that was $430 some. Have to go before the university about the citation, court, fine of some kind and community service of some kind.
                I cussed a lot this weekend. My birthday weekend. ^______^
                Christof Goulart
                FCGoulartDesign.

Comment

This 100%

There are a few good ones, but they are tarnished by the rest of them anyway.

Pistol whipping will happen when I decide. Just like if I decided to use my iron fists.

Fucking stupid ass fucking homosexual faggot pieces of shit cunt fucks.

Swearing makes stress disolve...
                  All you people that live upside down have serious problems.
                  - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Nope... just the people that have pure british blood. and islanders.

Fucking cunt fucks.

Comment

• Originally posted by runningpanda View Post
                      Lol, love me some megacursing.
                      Got an alcohol citation and a $70 ticket last week, and the university fucked up my meal plan so that was $430 some. Have to go before the university about the citation, court, fine of some kind and community service of some kind.
                      I cussed a lot this weekend. My birthday weekend. ^______^
                      Birthdays are great. My Legend shat itself the day after mine, and I havent had a car in 6+ weeks.

Comment

i went out to dinner last night with this chick, i was explaining stance. she goes "like hydrolics?" I said "no, im not a fucking hombre"

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                          i went out to dinner last night with this chick, i was explaining stance. she goes "like hydrolics?" I said "no, im not a fucking hombre"
                          Women don't get shit.
                          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• What do hydraulics have to do with hombres?

Comment

What do hydraulics have to do with hombres?
                              it was a joke about a post kielan made that got everyones pantys in a twist

Comment

• They are also the hardest on vehicles ever. (referring to woman)

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

Working...
                                X