X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I love me my trooper helmet. Drive around town with it on sometimes. Get some cool looks.

Also...

Hmmmm
    Christof Goulart
    FCGoulartDesign.

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
      gonna get high today?
      Hes gonna rock out to some 50 mayne.
      Originally posted by anth
      Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
        gonna get high today?
        possibly

j/k. I don't know what im gonna do. Lets see where destiny takes me
        |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
        Drama you are like god
        Originally posted by SwearBear
        Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• whatchu know bout switchin lanes on the woodgrain?

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
            whatchu know bout switchin lanes on the woodgrain?
            I could do that.

Drama you are like god
            Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• I'm headed home so I can get to the Canibeat show. So 5 hour bus ride. Better than that bus ride 2 weeks ago that was 11 hours.
              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• lol why what was the difference?

Comment

lol why what was the difference?
                  Last time I took grey hound and I had to change busses twice and we made like 18 stops. Never doing that shit again. This time I'm taking megabus.
                  - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• is watching Dumb And Dumber

Drama you are like god

Comment

• So the same distance in half the time?

Profit!

Comment

• Originally posted by Drama View Post
                        is watching Dumb And Dumber
                        Funny movie.

I've listened to the new otherwise remix for the past 2 hours on repeat. It's just that good.
                        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Fucking noise complaints.... These people think that the place is theirs or something cause thhey pay to stay here.... I bring them the news. Assholes.

Comment

Fucking noise complaints.... These people think that the place is theirs or something cause thhey pay to stay here.... I bring them the news. Assholes.
                            Unpleased Oxer is Unpleased.
                            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6J9ayHYClw8

Ox should listen to that. Calms him down a little^^
                              Originally posted by Oxer
                              I dont know why, but I love your car.. Its OEM cleanness makes me happy in the genitals.

Comment

• No German, thats doesnt calm me down.

Just had a guy call who locked himself out of one of the other appartment buildings... Which is ages away from where I am... He's offering to pay me money even though I told him I cant leave the site.... fucking drunk cunts.

Is it really that hard to bring a key with you?

He left his phone in there and was calling me from a pay phone... serious... what the fuck.

Luckily I can pass him onto another number for that is, So now he's gonna wake up someone to help him...

Fuck them, If I have to stay awake, then they can wake up to.

Comment

Working...
                                X