• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my house, in my bedroom. lol.
    Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• lol

Cops detained a guy from the appts... good times.
      Originally posted by anth
      Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• what for?

Comment

• two dudes on the street saw a guy in one of the appartments beating on his girlfriend...

they called cops...

Cops took him away like 20 minutes ago, and I think the gf just left...

if it was her, I dunno why she was with a douche like that guy. he was smashed, They wanted to leave him here but I said I cant babysit the guy, so they took him to the cop shop haha

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
            two dudes on the street saw a guy in one of the appartments beating on his girlfriend...

they called cops...

Cops took him away like 20 minutes ago, and I think the gf just left...

if it was her, I dunno why she was with a douche like that guy. he was smashed, They wanted to leave him here but I said I cant babysit the guy, so they took him to the cop shop haha
            hahaha nice. thats their problem now

Comment

• What do I look like?

Im fucking working here.

Comment

• werd. you should have said that "do i look like Mrs fucking Doubtfire over here"

Comment

• hahahaha

No even that... Last thing I want is to here some stupid cunts problems.

Then when his misses came down he'd probably beat here then and there aswell...

Then Id have to step in and would probably fracture his skull with my iron fist.

Comment

hahahaha

No even that... Last thing I want is to here some stupid cunts problems.

Then when his misses came down he'd probably beat here then and there aswell...

Then Id have to step in and would probably fracture his skull with my iron fist.
                    OX SMASH!!

lol, i wouldnt want to get involved with that bs either. fuck people i dont know and their problems

Comment

• HARUKENNN

+1 to other people and their problems... They can fuck off indeed.

Great minds think alike

Comment

HARUKENNN

+1 to other people and their problems... They can fuck off indeed.

Great minds think alike
                        that reminds me of a funny story. do you have the Jimmy Fund out there for cancer research?

Comment

• Nup, there are plenty of cancer research charities though.

Comment

• out here the Jimmy Fund is for kids or something. It might only be a northeast thing. anyways. there is a pic of a kid with cancer on the info cards they hand out. i went someplace like a grocery store

her - would you like to donate to the Jimmy Fund
                            me - *laughs* no, i'll pass
                            her - *confused*
                            me - i mean, how do i know thats not a child actor in that pic? Ill be damned if im gonna support some acting career under the guise of "cancer". imo this is a bunch of bullshit and is down right offensive. how dare some child actor take advantage of the goodwill of the common person. and im disgusted that you support this blatant fraud.
                            her - *draw dropped*
                            me - have a nice day *buddy Christ pose*

Comment

• Originally posted by anth

Comment

• I think I'm going to be chuck bartowski for Halloween, or the fonz

Comment

Working...
                                X