X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ok so they like to go 186 on highways, but it was all a joke? I only find this mildly entertaining.
    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Did you read it though? Or do you have to be a member of that forum to see it?

Its pretty much a made up story that a guy down here fed to a journalist, who went ahead and published a story that was on the front page of a news paper claiming there was an 'm1 300 club' who would race on the m1 hwy and hit speeds of 300km/h

Police were trying to find the members of the imaginary club... the shit even went onto the news....

And it was just a story that some guy made up hahahaha...
      Originally posted by anth
      Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• For you yanks it isnt a big thing I guess..... Down here, if you were caught doing that ish you'd be thrown in jail..

Comment

• And its entertaining due to the fact it was on the front page of a news paper and on tv... and its all bullshit.

Comment

• Originally posted by anth

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
              Did you read it though? Or do you have to be a member of that forum to see it?

Its pretty much a made up story that a guy down here fed to a journalist, who went ahead and published a story that was on the front page of a news paper claiming there was an 'm1 300 club' who would race on the m1 hwy and hit speeds of 300km/h

Police were trying to find the members of the imaginary club... the shit even went onto the news....

And it was just a story that some guy made up hahahaha...
              Yeah shit like that happens in America all the time.
              Originally posted by Oxer View Post
              For you yanks it isnt a big thing I guess..... Down here, if you were caught doing that ish you'd be thrown in jail..
              Yup happens here too.
              And its entertaining due to the fact it was on the front page of a news paper and on tv... and its all bullshit.
              Yeah like I said happens here.
              Broken image is broken.

Who are you talking to yourself?
              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Well fuck. Im sorry. I guess its not lol worthy of you fucking elitist cunts.

but its ok, I have my coolface on.

Comment

Comment

Comment

• Racist cunt.
                      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• I swear Im not hahahaha

This shit is fucking hilarious hahahahaha

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                          Can you guys read this thread?

If so go to post 14 and read... The funniest shit you will ever read. Its all a joke, and the media ate it up hahahahahahahaqhahahaa

Thats pretty funny.
                          |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
                          Drama you are like god
                          Originally posted by SwearBear
                          Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X