This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by prodigee View Post
    Did Justin end up getting that e30 today?

Dave sorry about what happened that douche never came back, and we moved to another spot that turned out to be a lot better anyway.
    nope the guy said some stupid thing that uhual was busy and he couldnt get a trailer so he said he is bringing it today.
    Originally posted by TheNeek
    BP ain't got $#!T on StanceWorks!

Comment

• <<<<<<< is jealous

Originally posted by Drama View Post
      heres a sneak peak. Chilled all day with the Frisky Crew, was fun as hell. Had some good laughs
      Originally posted by TheNeek
      BP ain't got $#!T on StanceWorks!

Comment

• Damn thats sucks, and Drama that look so dope. Wish our meet was like that yesterday. It was a little marred by some weird kid, and not everyone came. Next time it will be much better for sure. We also found some really good spots, after so in the future we know whats up.
        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Iscrape View Post
          <<<<<<< is jealous
          haha. I would be too if I didn't know these guys.

Originally posted by prodigee View Post
          Damn thats sucks, and Drama that look so dope. Wish our meet was like that yesterday. It was a little marred by some weird kid, and not everyone came. Next time it will be much better for sure. We also found some really good spots, after so in the future we know whats up.
          yea it was supposed to be a NICO meet but when we got there early all it was, was Honda boys. Then Some guy I know with an RB25 powered S14 came and was like "wtf?" and he said "what honda fest" and I then I talked to him for a little then he bounced. Then later, Frisky came and we just chilled.

I don't know if I should make a new thread for the pics. I guess if all my pics are new-thread worthy then I will
          |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
          Drama you are like god
          Originally posted by SwearBear
          Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Am I strange? I bought an E30 today and already put it up for sale again.

'87 Porsche 944 S | Ex-E36 Touring (2009 - 2016) | Daily: '02 Chrysler Sebring

www.bastienbochmann.de | Tief & Breit

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr.AK View Post
              Am I strange? I bought an E30 today and already put it up for sale again.
              Well what are your reasons?
              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Bought it for a steal, way under the usual going rate for a clean one like it is. Selling it on for a higher price (that's somewhere in the middle of the usual going rates) to fund the rust removal on my Touring.

'87 Porsche 944 S | Ex-E36 Touring (2009 - 2016) | Daily: '02 Chrysler Sebring

www.bastienbochmann.de | Tief & Breit

Comment

• It's 2:00 in the afternoon. My prom was yesterday. I'm still wearing my tux.

wtf.
                  Sam | SICKTRACKS

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr.AK View Post
                    Bought it for a steal, way under the usual going rate for a clean one like it is. Selling it on for a higher price (that's somewhere in the middle of the usual going rates) to fund the rust removal on my Touring.
                    Yes you are sane that makes perfect sense.

Originally posted by Uyles View Post
                    It's 2:00 in the afternoon. My prom was yesterday. I'm still wearing my tux.

wtf.
                    Weak after party?
                    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Well I mean it came off for like two hours.

IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN! aaaaah!
                      Sam | SICKTRACKS

Comment

• Originally posted by Uyles View Post
                        Well I mean it came off for like two hours.

IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN! aaaaah!
                        GET 'EMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!

And when you say if you know what I mean, I think of that Fresh Prince of Bel Air episode where Will kept saying "You know what I'm sayin'? YOU KNOW WHAT I'M SAYIN'?!" ''

I hope that doesn't make me sound completely retarded.
                        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• hahahahahahah.
                          Well I mean you still sound retarded but I KNOW WHAT YOU SAYIN'!
                          Sam | SICKTRACKS

Comment

• |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
                            Drama you are like god
                            Originally posted by SwearBear
                            Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

- Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• I'm taking my girlfriend to Disneyland tomorrow and everything's free.
                                That's the way ballers do it, son.
                                Sam | SICKTRACKS

Comment

Working...
                                X