X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
    not here. rwd + winter = stuck
    why?

i hit 2 snowbanks last winter. one because i was an idiot at that moment, one because i wasn't and avoided oncoming traffic.

@Pascal: audi 80 is a good idea.
    Originally posted by Oxer
    I dont know why, but I love your car.. Its OEM cleanness makes me happy in the genitals.

Comment

ballin!
      No dave... Brokein.
      Originally posted by anth
      Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Originally posted by K.rischan View Post
        why?

i hit 2 snowbanks last winter. one because i was an idiot at that moment, one because i wasn't and avoided oncoming traffic.

@Pascal: audi 80 is a good idea.
        in the area im in, they are awful at snow clean up. the roads are always a fuckstory. plus all the hills and shit. its just a hassle to drive rwd.
        Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• It rarely snows here so no change for me.
          Will design/build websites for wheels

Comment

in the area im in, they are awful at snow clean up. the roads are always a fuckstory. plus all the hills and shit. its just a hassle to drive rwd.
            IF they clean up the roads they are doing a good job. but like i said just IF.

don't want to think about hills. luckily there is no one where i live. neither in hamburg nor in berlin.
            I dont know why, but I love your car.. Its OEM cleanness makes me happy in the genitals.

Comment

ballin!
              lol, i have two cars aswell.

cbf selling my commo

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                I've been cramming for my Malcolm X midterm for a few hours now. I think I am pretty good on the material now.
                are you serious? you're half black you don't need to study, just get up like in how high, yell we didn't land on plymouth rock, plymouth rock landed on us, and walk out

Comment

• I really want to go to europe.... To drink the finest alcohol with people who speak another language... I reckon it would be the most fun ever.

Comment

• Originally posted by INVSBL View Post
                    lol, i have two cars aswell.

cbf selling my commo
                    Sif keep it?

Comment

• till they start gettign angry, and u think they are just supperhappyexited now.

Comment

weren't you gonna need a new job?

snow plowing => seems to me there's good money in it (or am i wrong)

Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                          Sif keep it?
                          getting window fixed, will price up tow bar and shit for it, if its to much, will just carpoint it till it goes.

just dont wanna sell it for 3k.

Comment

• Come over,Ox. We'll find a place to stay for you

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                              I really want to go to europe.... To drink the finest alcohol with people who speak another language... I reckon it would be the most fun ever.
                              ik zal met jou een glas van de fijnste alcohol drinken
                              Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

• i can understand alcohol and finest lol. and maybe drink?

Comment

Working...
                                X