X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• im on my 4th. lol. I called xbox and cursed em out when my 3rd xbox died and they gave me a brand new one
    |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
    Drama you are like god
    Originally posted by SwearBear
    Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• I will be home all day tomorrow weeding a bunch of stickers that will be going up for sale this week. I'm pretty excited to share my passion/hobbie with the world.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drama View Post
        im on my 4th. lol. I called xbox and cursed em out when my 3rd xbox died and they gave me a brand new one
        I lost count after my third, I think on my 6th box. Thank god I got a warranty when I bought it back in 05. It expired last May though, but I haven't had problems since.

Comment

• oil leak somewhere

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Comment

• tire leak on my bike

FFFUUUUUUUU

Drama you are like god
            Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Need a new rear bumper as well as a front bumper FFFUUUUU!!!
              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• need my 240 now FFFUUUUUUU

Drama you are like god

Comment

• O yeah I saw an R32 cruisin the streets today

I got it on video too

Drama you are like god

Comment

• Need $1,300 so I can get coilovers FFFFUUUUU?
                    Sam | SICKTRACKS

Comment

• Originally posted by prodigee View Post
                      Need a new rear bumper as well as a front bumper FFFUUUUU!!!
                      you wouldn't happen to have an e36 would you? I have an M rear bumper that I don't need and could part with

Comment

• i need 500$ and then i could get my air ride FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Comment

• I was disappointed in the film Alison in Wonderland.....and $12.50 for a 3D ticket is a bitch.

Comment

• 12.50? its like $8 over here

Drama you are like god

Comment

• I wish tumblr had a blogroll...I guess I should also make a wordpress

Drama you are like god

Comment

• this thread makes no sence
                                Originally posted by anth
                                Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

Working...
                                X